What Made You Want To Lose Weight?

My motivation is

1) to help running a 5k in October slightly easier (I'm a running newbie)
2) health - currently fighting cancer and helping to get to a healthy weight is good for me and also gives me something positive I can help fix without drugs
3) to feel better in my own skin

A guy I was dating coming back from a 4 month trip :/ a bad reason I know! But it's motivation nonetheless!
x

1- My back problems got so bad i could not even play, walk or have much energy for my kids 2- My knees started to swell and hurt which made my back even worse 3- My husband has been in afghnaistan since march and i really wanted to prove to him finally that i have a grip on my weight, he is back in 3 weeks and i cant wait for him to see the difference. 4 being able to put on a nice outfit and have a nice out with my friends, feel good and have a dance something i aint done in years x

My motivation is the holiday I'm going on soon. I want to look ok in a bikini and feel confident :)

I eventually want to have children and want to set a good example to them, I don't want to have health problems and pass them onto my own children. They need a healthy mother who will always be there no matter what!
I also lost my nan 2 days ago due to poor health and seeing her in the state she was in has given me the biggest kick up the bum, the weight needs to go!!!!!
X

I want to lose weight to feel more confident, buy nice clothes, look pretty.. Have to admit I also want my husband to be happy with who he's married to.
And we want to have a baby sometime soon, so I don't want to be this big when becoming pregnant, anyway my weight can even cause me not to get pregnant.

Going shopping and realising you are 2 sizes bigger than the last time you went is not great. I used to be ok with my size until it started affecting my health. Now my asthma is at its worst, I get back aches when I walk, my feet swell and my belly is huge. combine all the above and you'll end up with plenty reasons to want to lose weight.

Now my only problem is willpower!

i want to lose weight to feel good about my self and if i dont do it now i never will my motivation is probably the thought that if you only lose one pound a week thats still 52pounds a year so i dont have to spend my whole life dieting!

My motivation to lose weight is a few things. I want to go out with my children and not have to cover up, take them swimming, to the beach etc. ( 3yrs old and 6mth old twins)
my husband is going away with the army and when he returns in march i want to be 5 stone lighter. I want to be the person i was when we first met. Im scared of losing him. ( first time iv said that anywhere else other than my head)

i want to look in the mirror and smile and not hide away.

i've just lost four stone and you won't believe that I didn't even think I was fat. I was completely in denial about how big I was, and ate and drank to make myself feel good. saw a picture of myself at a ball.. and cried.

feel great now, best of luck in all of your weightloss journeys- it can be done!

Back