What made your day / week ?

Lonestitcher

Silver Member
It may be something as simple as a compliment, or just 'feeling' great / thinner.

It may be a fantastic achievement (either SW related, or something in the real world:rolleyes:)

It may be something you have seen or read?

For me, it was watching an episode of 'Biggest Loser: Couples'. One of the guys had lost 4 lb in that WI. I couldn't stop grinning....:D:D:D:D.....that week I'd lost 3 lb, done naff all exercise and was watching the show eating Minstrels!!!!!:eek:
All that exercise, calorie counting/doing without chocolate - and only 1 lb different!!!:D :p

Ok, he might be fitter than me, end up more toned than me, but I just sat there laughing my a$$ off.:D:D:D:D:D:p

I love my SW life !!!!! :D

I'm in size 12/14 jeans but my top half has been stuck at a size 16 for quite a while.

Yesterday I was in NEXT buying clothes for the OH and I saw a top I liked for £14. I thought, 'sod it' and bought it in a size 14 thinking I'll get into it by Xmas.

I got, home tried it on and it fits....woohoo!!!!

I think that I can now officially call myself a size 14 going on a size 12 :D

At WI on Thursday I was asked how I got on & when I said STS she said you can't be far of target can you? yeah made my day :)

Oh and the lovely evening I spent with my sister, mum & MIL last night was brill, we went to see White Christmas at the Lowry & it was just so christmassey & gave me such a warm cuddley feeling :p

I have been putting on and taking off the same 5 lbs for the last 5 weeks, this week I lost 1 1/2 and I am planning to have 7 100% days, have had 3 so far :) and I was in pair of size 26 jeans and all friends/family have been commenting on my saggy bum so I bought a pair of 22 and they are still saggy on the bum! dont think I could get into a 20 yet as the 22 are fitting on my waist but it is progress :)

I had a hospital appointment on Friday and my Consultant just kept praising me for losing weight since I had last seen her, that made my week, and it gave me a warm glow inside, LOL....

Back