Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What made your day / week ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Lonestitcher, 29 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

It may be something as simple as a compliment, or just 'feeling' great / thinner.

It may be a fantastic achievement (either SW related, or something in the real world:rolleyes:)

It may be something you have seen or read?

For me, it was watching an episode of 'Biggest Loser: Couples'. One of the guys had lost 4 lb in that WI. I couldn't stop grinning....:D:D:D:D.....that week I'd lost 3 lb, done naff all exercise and was watching the show eating Minstrels!!!!!:eek:
    All that exercise, calorie counting/doing without chocolate - and only 1 lb different!!!:D :p

Ok, he might be fitter than me, end up more toned than me, but I just sat there laughing my a$$ off.:D:D:D:D:D:p

I love my SW life !!!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Lol that's funny.

I now have 3 pairs of jeans in size 14 that I fit in! Thinking of binning all my 16's so i can never go back! :) x

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I bought a new blusher as a present to myself, now I look like I'm alive instead of had the blood sucked out of me lol.

5. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm in size 12/14 jeans but my top half has been stuck at a size 16 for quite a while.

Yesterday I was in NEXT buying clothes for the OH and I saw a top I liked for £14. I thought, 'sod it' and bought it in a size 14 thinking I'll get into it by Xmas.

I got, home tried it on and it fits....woohoo!!!!

I think that I can now officially call myself a size 14 going on a size 12 :D

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At WI on Thursday I was asked how I got on & when I said STS she said you can't be far of target can you? yeah made my day :)

Oh and the lovely evening I spent with my sister, mum & MIL last night was brill, we went to see White Christmas at the Lowry & it was just so christmassey & gave me such a warm cuddley feeling :p

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    OH said I was looking good!

8. SandraEly

SandraEly Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(33.53%)
    Diet:
    done them all - now going to suceed with LL
    I have been putting on and taking off the same 5 lbs for the last 5 weeks, this week I lost 1 1/2 and I am planning to have 7 100% days, have had 3 so far :) and I was in pair of size 26 jeans and all friends/family have been commenting on my saggy bum so I bought a pair of 22 and they are still saggy on the bum! dont think I could get into a 20 yet as the 22 are fitting on my waist but it is progress :)

9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I had a hospital appointment on Friday and my Consultant just kept praising me for losing weight since I had last seen her, that made my week, and it gave me a warm glow inside, LOL....

10. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    passing my driving threoy test

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.