What mood are you in, and why?

Found a fridge magnet saying 'you can look at the dust but please don't write your name in it'

Diva where on earth did you find that?? I need one!!!!

my housework only gets done in the couple of weeks before exams.. when I'm on study avoidance!!!!

I am happy, always happy. It's important to say that to yourself each morning. Today i am happy, not, i WILL be happy. I am happy.

I agree with Annie d - I'm happy. I'm always happy - well ok I know that that is impossible, but I have a lot to be thankful for.
I've chosen to do this diet - and although I sometimes say I'm starving - I'm not actually starving! There are some who don't have the luxury of saying 'I'm on a diet'!
Ceri

I was feeling sorry for myself, end of 1st week ssing-no choc, awful cold in the nose, anniversary of my dad's death(last year) thinking bout giving up yuk!, BUT went to first weigh in and 10lbs lost. OH WOW-LITTLE DANCE AROUND ROOM!!!! Course I'm not giving up now, I can do this ssing thing and I WILL conquer all my food and weight demons. You ladies are truly inspirational-been looking at before/after photos-just hope one day to include mine-that should be I will 1 day include mine!

im happy cuz im always happy (well most of the time) and i stepped on the scales today and there showing a loss since last weekend woohhoo more reason to be happy !!

I am relaxed as I work in a school, so off for two weeks. Still doing lots of school work, but in a more relaxed way.

Back