Step 1 Sole Source + What more can I do? Gutted

Hi all, well today I weighed myself, (official weigh in tomorrow, ) and I was 3lb up. Stuck to it 10000000% so dont know what happened. Its not totm and I've been to the loo so I dont know. :confused::confused::confused:My keto stick indicates i'm not in ketosis.
I dont know what more I can do, but it's so upsetting when you think you are doing so well.

Any ideas as to what might be going on.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi all, well today I weighed myself, (official weigh in tomorrow, ) and I was 3lb up. Stuck to it 10000000% so dont know what happened. Its not totm and I've been to the loo so I dont know. :confused::confused::confused:My keto stick indicates i'm not in ketosis.
I dont know what more I can do, but it's so upsetting when you think you are doing so well.

Any ideas as to what might be going on.:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Hi Carol,
Are you getting yourself worked up again??!!
Is it that you have weighed yourself late in the day and you've gained due to water intake etc?
Just a thought, because our weight does fluctuate through the day as well as daily? X

STAY OFF THE SCALES ha ha. Honestly tho u need to just go with your cdc scales. I bet u will have a decent loss tomorrow n all this stressing will b for nothing. If u have been 100% it will show :). Good luck for timorrow x

Back