what motivates you?

procrastination

i'd like to give myself a thousand claps for a fantastic thread title!

anyway, back here again in time for christmas for a final push and just wondering how everybody is getting on? probably put a stone on since i was last here due to the end of a long term relationship and the stresses of moving back to my home town and finding my bearings again but i'll not complain, i've enjoyed my few months of binging on the naughty foods in life (you only live once and all that)

anyway, got three stone to go! shall be done in time for christmas, got the whole motivated head on (i think?!) but i'm intrigued to hear about what motivates YOU! for me it's the thought of being in a nice winter coat and sitting by the christmas tree in a ***** jumper whilst singing to mariah carey ;) but it's also just the thrill i get from not being a massive fatty anymore (loved fat families!)

kind of tired of people complaining on here for having to restart all of the time, sometimes you just got to get on with it and put up and shut up. anything is possible, people would have seen that if they have seen my pics of the 7 stone i'd lost already!

so what motivates you? why are you here?!

Every time I undress and see my wobbly belly :p

What motivates me are my goal. For example: I can't wait till I can change the weight on my drivers license lol little silly things like that keep me going.

Stickers and tickers

Back