What now?? update.xx

might have to start a diary now.xx something for you to read when ou cant sleep, it will send you off in seconds.lol

Aw Susan, sounds really unpleasant - so glad you have a supportive CDC and GP, you have done so well and I will miss you on here :( Please come visit :)

Keep us posted with what the CDC comes back with x

Hi Susan - sorry to hear that you are not well. Don't worry about having to come off CD or move up the plans - you have achieved so much and have always been someone who has inspired me with what you have achieved - you only have 9 lbs to go and I am sure you will reach that easily what with not being able to eat this week and then following a plan such as WW where you can lose 2lbs a week. Good luck and let us know how you get on and it won't be long before we get that I've reached my goal email.x

Hi hon,

Can imagine the confusion / ''shock'' as I would feel the same in your position. Good luck with what you decide WW/SW...etc? and best of wishes for your health!!

xxxxx

Hi Susan - Just wanted to add my best wishes to all the rest.Have followed you success since joining Minis and hope that you still post.Think Abs had a good point moving up the CD plan then prehaps a move to WW so that you can monitor things going forward.
Had gallstones myself a few years back and really feel for you.Keep your chin up Hun you are a star XxX

Hey Susan, sorry to hear you are not well! ood luck with your ww journey i hope you feel better soon. Who's going to start our daily now?!
xx

Thankyou all for your lovely words, after thinking about this ive come to the conclusion Ive only 9lb to get to goal so its really not the end of the world, so as of today I will be doing cd/ww as in 2cd meals (using up my packs) but counting them in my ww points, my cdc seems to think this will be a good idea as
1) I use up my packs
2) I will still be eating low cals
3) will have time to get used to WW.

I will still be around as im staying on as team leader for leahs lightweights (only to do the calculations and post results not as a proper member) until some1 else wants to take over.xx

it's great to hear that you have a plan hon :) it's much harder to panic with a plan in place :)

good luck with following your regime. go easy on the carbs and you'll have no problems at all :)

abz xx

Only just read your up-date Susan, sounds like a level headed sensible plan... :)
How you feeling today?

Hi sarah, Im ok more comfortable at the moment thanks maybe the pills kicking in, am at the docs on fri morning for more bloods to be done, then just waiting for the hospital to get back in touch.

Im feeling better about the diet now I have a plan to stick to.lol.

Back