What outfit are you most looking forward to wearing?

coconut

As the title says.
Have you an outfit in mind or something you've always wanted to wear?
Mine is basically this outfit:
Simple white top
Skinny jeans
Gorgeous heels
Diesel | Diesel Cherock Low Rise Tab Waist Bootcut Jean at ASOS
Office Shoes - High Heels for her - Office - STRIPTEASE BLACK SUEDE
Office Shoes - High Heels for her - Office - LAST OF THE GIANTS BLACK LEATHER

I love the classic look. I have all those items already but I can't wait to look amazing in them.
Megan Fox eat your heart out lol.

50sdress.jpg

i want to wear this.
i love the 50's style dresses

Bizarely, I like what I wore while fat, just not quite so big please! I've always worn skateboard type T-shirts, baggy jeans and skate shoes. I'll probably keep wearing the T-shirts and shoes, but I'll probably slim down the jeans in an effort to grow up a bit ;) The pair I have on are quite skinny, as are another pair I found in the loft and they look ok.

not a clue really. I am liking the fact I can now wear the looser 80's style bagy tops without them making me look even more massive.

I am looking forward to going shopping for an outfit and being able to look in most shops rather than only places I know sell my (then) size

Size 14 skinny jeans and a black firetrap T-shirt from a local private boutique that don't stock things that fit me at the moment. Trying on, buying and walking out with the bag of do-fits will be a defining moment for me!!

Hmm, I wanted to shop at an independent place near me which sell a lot of skinny casual stuff. They sell Vans (fave shoe brand) and had a sale on so I popped in for a look the other day. I cold hear them talking about me so they can go **** themselves, I'll shop elsewhere.

Hmm, I wanted to shop at an independent place near me which sell a lot of skinny casual stuff. They sell Vans (fave shoe brand) and had a sale on so I popped in for a look the other day. I cold hear them talking about me so they can go **** themselves, I'll shop elsewhere.

What was they saying???????

Well I've already got into the skinny jeans which was such a buzz. But the one thing I can't wait to wear and what spurred me on to shed the weight, is my gorgeous bridesmaids dress for my Sister's wedding Nov 1st. It's chiffon blue and stunning, absolutly love it. x

lunarjim - thanks for sharing this one. This happened to me a while back when shopping for my neice. The sales assistants actually nudged each other and smirked. Even though my head tells me to ignore them, I still felt really humiliated, then more than a bit annoyed (with me for caring and them for being so b****y rude!).

i wanna look hot in my everyday bra and undies.

I want to wear the tightest skinny jeans and a teeny tiny vest but also look good in my sexy underwear with lots of confidence !! Cant wait!

What was they saying???????

Well, I caught one out of the corner of my eye, nudged his mate, nodded in my direction, whispered something to him and they started to smirk. So nothing in my face but it was all there...

Metrosexual men, worse than an office full of skinny women ;) (puts on bulletproof vest and ducks)

lunarjim - thanks for sharing this one. This happened to me a while back when shopping for my neice. The sales assistants actually nudged each other and smirked. Even though my head tells me to ignore them, I still felt really humiliated, then more than a bit annoyed (with me for caring and them for being so b****y rude!).

It's so annoying. I get the urge to do the bloke thing and square off with them but that's not really acceptible is it. So it was just walk away with my tail between my legs.

ive seen them nudging each other and laughing at me when i go in to topshop. im much braver when ive got my wee girl with me, i talk loud as thou im talking to her and say " will this dress look good on your aunty rachie cos it sure as heck wont fit mummy and mummy would never shop here anyway " usually sends them all scurrying to do something else

but then im also the woman who dresses her child in t-shirts with messages such as " keep staring it might cure my disabilitys then we can work on your ignorance" and "keep staring i might do tricks"

Back