what packs arnd bars....?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
are available on LT? My chemist sadi i can only have straw vanil or choc shake which had annoyed me! I may have to go elsewhere? x

On LT is strawberry, vanilla and chocolate shakes, chicken soup and 2 types of flapjack

i thought there may be bars, i will have to elsewhere now! x

There is always the possibility that you're chemist didn't mention the bars as you're not supposed to have them in the first couple of weeks...

LOL! Yup, that's gotta be the reason! :D

the bars arent worth traveling to another chemist errrrrrrrrrrrr well thats my oppion. xx

By bars are you thinking of the ones you can have on the CD? They have more choices from what I understand.

To be honest, the whole point of LT is to re-educate you so that food is seen just as fuel for the body and not something to live for. Think of the shakes as medicine to make yourself slim and not necessarily something to enjoy - although 20 weeks in I LOVE all my shakes and shall miss them when I finally refeed.

x

Imac I meant another chemist haha I tried the coconut bar and it reminded me why I hated them on LL hahaha! I only bought one to try thank god, and couldnt even nibble it! I knew they were not meant to be exciting but edible comes to mind! haha, so I shall investing in one more shake haha x

Back