• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What part of your body have you always wanted to change?

A smaller tummy! and longer nails hehe x

Beki

Gold Member
my arms! or my belly. my arms have an 'overhang' over the elbow of fat :eek: horrid it is :(

Alyce

i want thinner tonned legs, smaller tummy, thinner arms, no back fat - ugh!!! and a smaller bum! so...... all ove me then!! ha ha x

Smaller belly and bigger boobs! My belly stick out further than my boobs! I go on a diet and always lose weight off my small bust! Thighs, legs, my chin, I am 28 and have a double chin! infact that's the thing i would change first, my chubby face and double chin! hate it :(

Weird one but I would absolutely love to change the shape of my face! I have a really square/wide jawline - think Kelly Osbourne! My chubby cheeks don't help either hahaha

Failing that I can't really change my bonestructure I would like to change my legs they are really chunky and always have been! Even when I was 16 stone I didn't have cellulite (not that I think you automatically get cellulite at 16 stone!!) they are just solid fat haha

Since being on the diet my boobs have got smaller...and i want them back!! so that and toned arms, flat tum, smaller thighs and bum. oh and i want to be taller....am i asking for too much :)

I wanted to stop being barrel shaped and develop some curves (in the right places)

Pleased to say I am nearly there now. So there is hope for all of us.

A washboard tum, but thats on the way so i'm excited about that!

Apart from that i have never been blessed with a healthy cleavage, no matter how big i have been i have always had a small (but pert!) bust so would like to be 1 or 2 cup sizes bigger, but not too big, im a 34 inch back so wouldnt want to go to big, then again ;)

my stomach, i'd like it to be much flatter.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
The fat I can get rid of! But I would love lovely LONG slim legs! Unfortunately my sister got those!