what program is best

girly girl

Hi my name is Lisa i did ww a long time ago but failed and ended up having wls im almost at goal but am struggling to get the last 2 stone off, been the same weight for almost a year, so going to give ww another go but its changed so much what do you all find works many thanks,Lisa

Hiya and welcome. Sorry took so long to get a reply and don't know if your still checking this. But I've done 3 different plans: Discovery plan on ww years ago, slimming world, and ww propoints. The discovery I found I was always hungry because there weren't enough filling foods for me, slimming world I found fine for a while then I found it hard to limit my pasta and such so my fruit and veg consumption went down and the weight loss stopped, propoints seems to suit me best as all fruit is free (for emergencies lol) and I find that I need portion control and structure. Its the first plan I've got to target and actually maintained for about 10 weeks now, I've the odd struggle but find that I'm content enough and never hungry. Now that I'm maintaining too I've loads of dailies and can eat everything as long as I track. Give it a try and see how you go, everyone is different. Hope this helps xxxxx

Back