what scales to buy...??????

I have the weightwatchers digital scales. They weigh in 1/4 and 1/2 pounds too and are fab. They were about £20 but well worth the money.

chocaslim said:
Hi there ive got weight watcher ones and they are great spot on with class ones.

I've also got the ww ones, they are great but about 4/5lbs different to the ones at group

I've got Salter 'Razor' scales (called that because they're very slim). They're dead reliable which because I weigh at home is a real necessity. They look good too which is always a bonus as they're out all the time.

I've got Salter 'Razor' scales (called that because they're very slim). They're dead reliable which because I weigh at home is a real necessity. They look good too which is always a bonus as they're out all the time.

How much are they? My son waterlogged mine so I'm borrowing my mums for a while. I've got a wii fit board (got it yesterday) and I'm two lbs lighter on that than the scales arrghh.

How much are they? My son waterlogged mine so I'm borrowing my mums for a while. I've got a wii fit board (got it yesterday) and I'm two lbs lighter on that than the scales arrghh.

They're about £20 from Amazon, so not the cheapest around, but they do have a 15 year guarantee. I think they're great.

Do you mean scales to weigh food or to weigh yourself? If it's food scales then you can't beat Salter.

And the best scales to weigh yourself are ... none at all! Either weigh in at class or at a place like Boots/Pharmacy/Leisure Centre. Don't let the evil scales into the house!

My ww didgital ones are abit out too but its always a nice surprise in class when im less than they say :)

Thanks everyone.:)

"And the best scales to weigh yourself are ... none at all! Either weigh in at class or at a place like Boots/Pharmacy/Leisure Centre. Don't let the evil scales into the house! "

i know what your saying....but

i do weigh in at class but now i
got the problem off being half a pound under my lowis i can go:sigh:
and i cant really go down any more at 51 i would look silly.

who would have thought 1/2 a pound would be a pain...lol

Back