what should i be having for breakfast

j4ckos mate

im having one weetabix, with a sprinkle of alpen or cornflakes.

then deciding whether im on a red or green,

are there any other breakfasts i can have that i can then go onto decide what im having for the day?

Omlette. Yoghurt poured over mixed berries. 2 Alpen light bars. Poached eggs on toast.

poached egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and home made hash brown. Fresh fruit either alone or with syn free yoghurt. Beans, mushrooms or tomatoes on toast. Eggy bread. The list is endless really depending on what day you are following and what you enjoy to eat.
I have 2 weetabix and milk from my allowance mon - fri because Im usually rushing around, and at the weekend I often have a brunch because I have more time and that is always something like beans, toms, mushrooms with toast and its yum :)

I have been having 2 weetabix and 1 slice of scan bran everyday this week.. it's kept me moving;);)
sort of starting to become a ritual, as I was 'not moving ':rolleyes:

Have you tried puffed wheat? It's like sugar puffs without the sugar, you get loads for 28g. Scrambled egg and mushrooms is nice, tomatoes on toast, yogurt and fruit. Or you could make some sw quiche and have it cold from the fridge while you decide what day you're having. Who says you have to eat breakfast food at breakfast time anyway!

Be VERY careful sprinkling alpen on your weetabix, alpen is loaded in calories and I'm not sure it's a HE?, also cornflakes are definitely not a HE so you will have to syn those

I am just having my 2 weetabix this morning as always

i just have a yogurt its all i can stomach first thing.
i never used to eat until lunch b4 i did SW!
if on the odd occasion i have a green day i might make some rice pudding and have that but its quite heavy

ok i think i will just stick to weetbix in the future.

did have big bowl of alpen as wel this morning arrrhhhhhh:cry:

lost 5lb since monday though

Back