What should I choose?

i would probably go for the prawn cocktail, as it sounds like the sauce is on the side, so you can choose how much you want, and i would go with the salmon with the jacket potato. xx

Does this mean I'd be having an extra easy day? Or would I have the salmon and prawns as healthy extras and syns? Thanks!!! X

i would probably use a healthy extra for the jacket potato, remember not to have the bread and butter to start or syn that as well. xx

Thank you! :D

I am going to try my hardest today...got up late and didn't have chance to prepare lunch, so gonna have to grab something from services! Grrr! I've been perfect all
week and am thinking of being as good as possible, but if I go over syns, it's not the end of the world...though it might feel like it on Monday at WI!!! Xxx

Thank you! :D

I am going to try my hardest today...got up late and didn't have chance to prepare lunch, so gonna have to grab something from services! Grrr! I've been perfect all
week and am thinking of being as good as possible, but if I go over syns, it's not the end of the world...though it might feel like it on Monday at WI!!! Xxx

Thats no problem chick, thats a shame, do they not do wee salads ready made or anything like that you could grab that is still healthy? xx

I grabbed a count on us sandwich from M and S. 245 calories and very little fat. 12 1/2 syns :(

oh well...it's a one off!!! X

I only ate half my sandwich! So at least I have some syns left :D

Thanks for the advice x

Back