What should I do?

Pheoby

Hey u lot, Im wanting to start LT this Friday but realised I have a girlie catch up meal at the end of the month, sould I put it off until after or can I start LT and have a night off? Can someone let me know what I should do? Im eager to start but can let me buds down. :)

Hi hun, I have moved this thread to the general Lipotrim forum, you might get more response, where you posted is the area for weekly weigh ins.

You could always use your girlie catch up to talk about how well you look on lipotrim!! At the end of the day you know best but these kind of are going to pop up from time to time.

Good luck with your journey! xx

Hello - Im new to all this and I also have a night out at the end of the month! I decided just to start on the diet as I wanted to lose weight and get going with it asap! I havent had my first weigh in yet, although on my home scales I have lost 4 pounds.

I will just have the night off at the end of the month and then get back on it the next day! Just try and be as good as possible on the night I guess...if possible (I always start with good intentions!!)

By the end of the month you should have lost quite a bit of weight too!

I would start if I were you and then you can lose some weight for your girlie catch up!!

xxx

Hey Eclipse, Thanks for moving my thread.....and thanks for the replys. Have been thinking and maybe i will start Lt on Friday that way my first weigh in will be Friday and the night out is the Saturday lol my god the things we have to worry about :)

Back