What should I do?

Hi , I'm really sorry about losing your grandmother, I know it's not easy and I hope you're doing ok. Maybe you need to take a few days off and deal with things without worrying about sticking to CD.

When you're ready you can get back into it. Now you have enough to deal with. Take care.

So sorry to hear your bad news.

Don't give yourself a hard time - get straight back onto CD and you won't do too much damage, otherwise you may end up even more depressed if you give up/regain weight. If you're not ready to restart yet then that's fine too.

PM me if you need to - sending you big hugs xx

oh Hun sorry to hear about your Grandmother :( i wouldnt worry too much about the diet or just try and low carb/cal if possible, there are times when its not physically possible to stick to it 100% and you need to look after yourself emotionally at the moment. Just do what you can for the time being, and start again when you are ready.
My thoughts are with you xx

So sorry Maheen. Do whatever feels right for you... it's always such a personal thing, but I do know what you're going through. Sometimes it helps to feel you have one aspect of life under control, even when other things are going wrong... I've felt like that about CD at certain points. Whatever you decide, big hugs honey, & take care.
xxx

Awe guys thanks a lot. The thing is although I had the wrong food, being an asian we don't really cook healthy, I felt sick after eating a little (Compared to how much I ate before) I really want to get back into CD I really do. I think tomorrow I will get back into it and always take my bar and packs with me. Do you think I have gained back all the weight I have lost. I ate couple of small pieces of grilled chicken, one seekh kebab and some fish.

Chicken, kebab and fish will all be relatively low carb even if they've been marinated or whatever so you should hopefully be ok as far as ketosis is concerned. Depending on how many calories you consumed your weightloss may be dented a little bit this week but in the grand scheme of things that will pale into insignificance by the time you've reached goal. xx

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

As regards your diet, I think the thing you need to remember is that your "diet" is really a forever change in your lifestyle. Life is always going to throw unexpected events in your path, and you need to find a way to roll with them. Even during the weight loss phase of your diet, you aren't always going to be able to stick 100% to plan.

What you need to do is try to make the wisest food choices you can given the circumstances. When it's over, you simply go back to plan, without blame or guilt, and keep going.

Real life is going to throw celebrations and sad times in your path, and part of the lesson that you'll need to learn is how to get through those times, eating a little more if you have to, and then go right back to plan so that you don't gain all your weight back.

Hang in there. My heart goes out to you.

Back