What strange thing are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Halebob, 13 May 2014.

1. Halebob

Halebob Well-Known Member

Is there something you're looking forward to whilst losing weight, or have already achieved it, that is...well...a little strange?

For me it's my collar bone being more defined and not surrounded by fat anymore. I find it little strange, but it's something I look at. Not sure whether it's cause I have big boobs so my eye is automatically drawn to my chest.
    Sat at my desk touching my collarbone to see if it seem less 'fatty' haha.

How our minds work!!!!

Anyone else?
  2. Nikonian

Nikonian Member

Totally with you on the collar bone thing! My mum's always called them salt and pepper pots :-D I think I'm also looking forward to my feet looking slimmer and, believe it or not, my elbows!
  3. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

i like having to lie down when i do pilates and i can feel my ribs! lol such a silly thing but i love them. Alas they're still under layers of flab but they're more prominent than they were! lol
  4. Halebob

Lol. At least it isn't just me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

For me it's putting my hands on my hips and not just having squishy stuff in my hand, I mean I can feel muscle and just a hint of bone. Now I know that sounds weird but I'm not talking about having those massive sticky out hip bones just knowing that they're actually there.

Also loving the collarbones, I have (another) wedding in just and I've noticed I'm trying to find a dress that will 'show' my collarbones off!
  6. Halebob

Haha tiggemma. Show that collarbone off.
    Just thought of another one, hugging myself. Haha. You know when you wrap your arms around yourself. Being abke to reach further :D

7. Halebob

I'm the sane with the slimmer feet thing

8. Chartreuse

Chartreuse Well-Known Member

Putting my shoes on without having to do battle so much with my boobs and belly for access. Wristwatch not being tight. Already the bulges above my knees on the inside of my legs have gone down a lot. My feet shrank after just a few days but I currently have unexplained water retention so am sporting huge feet and ankles (cankles).
  9. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

My feet shrank too. From a size 4 to a 3. It's such a pain to find size 3 shoes! But they are very cute and dinky when I do find them!