What strange thing are you looking forward to?

Halebob

Is there something you're looking forward to whilst losing weight, or have already achieved it, that is...well...a little strange?

For me it's my collar bone being more defined and not surrounded by fat anymore. I find it little strange, but it's something I look at. Not sure whether it's cause I have big boobs so my eye is automatically drawn to my chest.
Sat at my desk touching my collarbone to see if it seem less 'fatty' haha.

How our minds work!!!!

Anyone else?

Totally with you on the collar bone thing! My mum's always called them salt and pepper pots :-D I think I'm also looking forward to my feet looking slimmer and, believe it or not, my elbows!

i like having to lie down when i do pilates and i can feel my ribs! lol such a silly thing but i love them. Alas they're still under layers of flab but they're more prominent than they were! lol

For me it's putting my hands on my hips and not just having squishy stuff in my hand, I mean I can feel muscle and just a hint of bone. Now I know that sounds weird but I'm not talking about having those massive sticky out hip bones just knowing that they're actually there.

Also loving the collarbones, I have (another) wedding in just and I've noticed I'm trying to find a dress that will 'show' my collarbones off!

Putting my shoes on without having to do battle so much with my boobs and belly for access. Wristwatch not being tight. Already the bulges above my knees on the inside of my legs have gone down a lot. My feet shrank after just a few days but I currently have unexplained water retention so am sporting huge feet and ankles (cankles).

My feet shrank too. From a size 4 to a 3. It's such a pain to find size 3 shoes! But they are very cute and dinky when I do find them!

Back