What sweets???

I love:

Two finger KitKat (5.5)
Curly Wurly (6)
Calippo ice lolly (4)
Mr Kipling lemon slice (6)
Cadbury low fat chocolate mousse (3.5)
Kinder Happy Hippo (6)
Mini Milkybar (3) or a full size one (7)
Mini Milky Way (6)
Two chocolate and fudge Alpen light bars (1 Healthy B)

Yum yum yum!

my Co-op sells flying saucers in little bags. They're Co-op make and cost 44p for 1 bag, or 3 bags for £1

I love a bag of rowntrees fruity tooties,,, they're only 5.5 syns you get loads in there...sometimes i just suck on them and they last for ever
XXX

WOW!! So impressed with all the replies - a big thank you!! Only thing is i was reading this while hubby shopping so unfortunatly he has had a text of loads of sweets to buy.
I do enjoy a mint skinny cow icecream every night for 4 and half syns. They are lush and last ages. Def gonna try all suggestions xx

i tried Ryvita Limbos in the week which are only 3 syns a pack and really nice considering most Ryvita things taste like cardboard! but they were given to me by someone and i can't find them anywhere, any suggestions??

i tried Ryvita Limbos in the week which are only 3 syns a pack and really nice considering most Ryvita things taste like cardboard! but they were given to me by someone and i can't find them anywhere, any suggestions??

I got some in Morrisons last week (or week before)and they were on special offer.

thanks pink~chocolate nearest Morrisons is bout hour away tho :(

Oh, that isn't good!

It's a pain when you can't find new food items! I'm still searching for choc fudge alpen lights, no where seems to do them near me.

Hope you find some soon, they are bound to show up somewhere (fingers crossed).

thanks pink, funny how a got a cupboard full of alpen choc & fudge and am now sick of them!!!! Got them in asda if it helps not seen them elsewhere

Ryvita limbos - try Tesco.

My SW Consultant suggested last week that for a sweet treat we try 'pink and whites' its a slab of marshmallow between 2 wafers that are a bit like ice cream wafers. 2.5 syns each.

Back