What time do you have your products?

laurenmay

Gold Member
I'm up 5am every day for work, and tend to wait until 9am for my first shake.. I don't go to bed until about 10pm, and I'm just wondering what times people have their products and what time would you have them if you were in my position with being up at 5 and in bed by 10pm???

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I work shifts. And I'm doing step 2. I've just done two 5am starts and I had a tea to keep me going first thing and my first pack at 8am. 2nd pack at 1pm, my meal at 5-5:30pm and a pack at 9pm.
But if I'm not working or working later. My first pack is probably 10am and my last around 10pm. I don't like going to bed hungry!

10am
2pm
7pm
:)

I'm wondering about having a coffee at 5am when I get up, holding out till 9am for my first shake cause that's my break time in work.. Having my second shake at 1:45pm on last break in work and then having the last two at home around 5:30pm and 9pm?

My lunch break is 11:45 till 12:15 and I think that's too early for my second shake and too close to my first one anyway!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I think it just depends when your most hungry. On 5 am starts I'm up @ 3:30am. So by 8 I'm
Starving! But between 8 and lunch I'm not so hungry so can make it as far as 2pm if necessary. I use tea to get me through the gaps - helps full a hole!

Up at 6 most days and have porridge about half 10 shake at 3ish then soup after 7
I'm a community care worker so it's a case of having them when I can get home xx

I'll definitely have my first shake at 9am and then see how each day goes cause I'll probably feel different levels of hunger from day to day. And I'll be filling up on coffee and water in between!

I have just been wondering this, I started today and had my first shake at 11am but am now feeling slightly hungry so trying to wait until 2.30 and then have my porridge around 7 tonight x

Back