What time do you have your shakes?

bessie84

Silver Member
only me....

Just wondering what time you all have your shakes? do you vary each day or have a set routine?

im only asking cos, im in week 2, well...day 8 and this is the 2nd day im struggling to have them...just not hungry at all.... so contemplating changing times....

pharmacist told me at beginning to have them at roughly 11am, 3pm and 7pm... i can do the 11am..... the 3pm is a bit of a struggle but for the last couple of days ive not had the 7pm cos i dont feel hungry? or i just force it down...:-/

sorry for the waffle <3

I usually have mine at 10am (at work), at 3pm (just after work, at home), and last one at 6pm. This is wokring for me fine. I am not hungry untill 10am in the morning...

Hi ... Iv mine at 12.... 3/4....6/7 everyday
I'm on day 6... I drink loads of water in the morning to fill me up.. X

work days i have mine about 9 then about 1 then about 6, none work days 11, 3, 8 x

My consultant told me to have them later on in the morning so (if I remember I have it by 11 although I usually don't have it till about 12) then one when I get home about 5 then one about an hour before I go to bed. I'm only on day 5 and have a party to go to today. I'm not gonna cheat because it's just drinking and I don't want anything bad happening. :)

Hi Bessie, I have always altered mine coz of work. I run a resturant and sometime dont get in till 1am, like last night, so I sat in bed at about half 1 with a chicken soup in a big mug! First time I've tried the soup but it was gooood!!

Im the same as you tho, now im in ketosis, i never feel hungry so struggle to have them except the morning one. How are your energy levels? I feel like i could take on the world today! Ha!!x

:happy096: aaaaawww wow, glad your feeling fab! whens your first weigh in? xx

i dont feel too bad (not hungry ect), but may have done too much exercise past couple of days cos im pooped! could sleep for a week..... still not hungry too, which is good. i have a year off university and in that time i do cakes and cupcakes for birthdays/christenings/weddings ect....im a sucker for sweet stuff, so its a teeny bit hard when baking x x

Back