• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What Time do You have yours???

karenO

Step away from the chips!
7-8am (depending how early the children wake :rolleyes: lol)

1-2pm

6pm

:D

Loz1984

Flab 2 Fab!
11.30 ish

5.30 ish

9.30 ish

Find i need something in the eve's when OH is munching so leave the first one as long as possible. Plus i only like to have one pack when i'm at work as I don't bother blending etc in work just have a tetra.

rolo

At the moment I try to leave it as long as possible in the morning until I'm hungry. Usually around 1ish, 4:30 and 8. Almost forgot my last night.

Roz x

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
S: 19st12lb G: 14st0lb
1-2 ish, 7ish, 9ish, 11ish

Evenings have always been my down fall so try to leave my shakes till then so I wont go looking for biccies!!

linznel

S: 13st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.64%)
I tend to have a cup of boullion at night when my o/h has his fourth shake - i have ordered all shakes as the soups make me heave - it is just something savoury to have for a change.

skinikki

Silver Member
I have mine at 7.30am, 1pm and 7pm. I then usually have a peppermint tea about 8.30 to settle my stomach before I go to bed.

Nikki

Emm28

Silver Member
my old CDC always said to have the first shake as early as poss as it will kick start your body and get you motivated...

Also if your still hungry, try halfing your shakes, so your have 6 instad of 3

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
shake about 1ish, half bar bout 6 ish, shake bout 8 or 9 ish, and half bar bout 11ish