What times best to have lipotrim???

LeaFerguson

Hi guys, am on day 3 n the past 2 days, I've had my shakes at 9, 1.30pm and 6.30pm but I've felt really shaky and starving from 8pm onwards. What time is best to take the shakes??? Xx

Hi Lea, I think everybody is different with this. I take mine at 8am, 12.30 and about 6pm cos I'm trying to change my body clock to normal meal times. That's working great for me but some people swear by leaving your first shake until you feel hungry and others have one closer to bedtime. There's no right answer to this one really!

PS I've just read your post again and realise you're just feeling shaky and starving after 8pm cos you're in the first week so, if I were you, I would stick to your current times and have lots of early nights until it settles down! :D

Ah ok, so really for the time being I will feel a bit shaky anyway regardless of timing due to my body getting used to it? I can't wait to have completed the first week n my body to be used to it. I get the impressed its a lot easier from then on! Hope so, plan on doing this for 5 weeks straight and with the shakes, tiredness, tingling fingers and headaches I'm not sure I'd cope 5 weeks ha. Today is a little easier so far though. X

Hi lea I have my shake 6hrs apart I started this by about day 4 as I had all the same symptom as you 8 2 8 seem to work for me however if I stay up late and and near the kitchen I think it's a habit to want to snack on something so I tend to watch a DVD upstairs instead I'm into my third week however I don't have my weighin uptill tuesday so really excited for that I usually weigh myself eve morning and 9 times out of 10 have lost a pound or two over night the feeling is fanstatic but currently on shift at wrk and can't weigh my self at all so Tuesday will be really exciting be strong five weeks and long with no choices the hard work start when we all start eating again good luck Hun xxx

Lea, just hang in there. I had an awful lot of early nights in my first couple of weeks. The added bonus was I looked soo much fresher!!!! Good luck for your weigh in!

Hi Lea
I have my shakes at a similar time to you. 1 week was tought, feeling poorly, headaches etc so lots of early nights, but please just hang in there... it will pass! i'm in week 4 now and feel fine. believe it or not i have to remind myself its time to have a shake!!!

Back