What to do next??

sleepymum

Silver Member
Its the same old story. I know I have to loose weight for both my health and my son, yet I just seem to be going round in circles.

I diet, do well for a couple of months and then fall off plan in amazing style. I have done sw, which was grand but I never really seemed to loose much, did ww and while I lost a lot of weight I always felt hungry, calorie counting but I didnt really loose much either even though I kept with my calories...
So now I need to get my head in gear and change my habits. I need to eat less and move more.. So here I am going to try the new ww propoints plan tomorrow.. Hopefully this time it will click into place and I will feel motivated to stay with it..

So what keeps you motivated? And any tips for me to stay on plan..

Hi Sleepymum,
Good thread! it is so important to remember what motivates us, sometimes we forget in the daily struggle with food to look at the long run.

This time last year i was at goal weight, and that serves as an excellent motivation as i know that it is possible and i remember how pleased and proud i felt then. I also have a dream dress that i plan to make. i already have the fabric and once i am at goal again i can final measure myself and make it.

Plus i have to admit that one of the main reasons i want to loose is that i would like to be able to eat what i want without feeling guiltly (within reason)

Back