Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curleytop, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

1. curleytop

curleytop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm thinking of starting re feed on wednesday. I had planned to go longer but if I lose 4 pounds at my weigh in that will take me to 11 stones 6 pounds and it will take me in to the healthy BMI for the first time in a long time! I'm starting to feel generally unwell and I'm wondering if it's just my body telling me it's time to stop as I have done this in 2 stages this time and stopped for the same reason last time. I would like to get to 10 stone 7 pounds but do you think I could do this with healthy eating and exercise? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun if u startin 2 feel unwell then maybe re feed is the better option. u dont wana be ill. plus u can still lose that stone on re feed if u stick wiv it properly.

i think the body does get to a stage where it needs food. every1 is different 2 wen that hit that stage tho. u might b there.

i wish u well wiv wot eva u decide hun. good luck. :D

xox

4. curleytop

curleytop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Bex, I think I will refeed wednesday, I just feel dizzy, tired and generally unwell. I know when this happened last time after 2 days of refeed I felt back to normal again. Well done on your fantastic weight losses! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.