What to do?

BUTTERCUP27

Ok I have a communion coming up in the end of May and I need to get a dress to wear, the only thing is I dont know what size to get and need to get it soon as am afraid if I wait till May that alot of the good dresses will be gone, am hoping to stay on the diet till around the 2nd week in May, anybody got any suggestions?:confused:

Hi Buttercup,

Well done for all the hard work in losing 2stone so far. :wow:You still have 2 month until the need for a new dress. If you buy one just now and still intend to lose more, then it would be a complete waste of money. Don't worry too much. I would buy one nearer the time time that's appropriate, that way you that will feel very comfortable and it will fit you to a tee. There will be loads of dresses out there out there that will flatter your new very well earned figure.

Hey buttercup, the whole sizing of clothes thing is a bit of a conundrum really. By the 2nd week in may you might have lost another 2 stone which is a further two dress sizes (roughly) so I think you should hold out cos you won't know for sure what size you'll be at the end of your TFR. Good luck! :)

Hi buttercup I am in a similar position I have a wedding in May. I am intending on going dress shopping 2 weeks before as I have no way of guessing what size I will be! As the other post says there will be plenty of dresses around. You are doing fantastic and how great will it be to turn up in something that's fits you perfect :)

Thanks guys, I think ye are right, I'll just hold out till the start of May :)

Ok, so am after buying a size 12 karen millen dress for the end of may, I just hope to god I get into it, the dress will go on but just wont zip up all the way, what does everyone think my chances are of dropping another dress size in 6 weeks ?

i'd say it definitely will fit, you're only a stone away from your goal weight (well done ;)) and looking at your signature you do really well at weigh in each week so its very achievable, even at 2lb a week you're practically at your goal so i'd say that'll be another dress size down for you :)

Deffo think you'll drop a dress size in 6 weeks!! :)

amazing result karen millen dresses are small sizes as well , as long as you feel good you'll look great in everything x

well done on your weight loss :D x

You should def loose a dress size by then and it will be a fantastic goal to keep you going till then, if you want to eat just try on your dress
good luck!

You should def loose a dress size by then and it will be a fantastic goal to keep you going till then, if you want to eat just try on your dress
good luck!

Ooh that's a cracking idea Emma as I have a dress I have to fit into on 18th May...every time I'm tempted now...I'm gonna go squeeze into that damn dress to remind myself....fingers crossed it keeps me out of the fridge lol x

Thanks everyone for your comments :) I have my fingers crossed Ill get into it :)

Delighted, panic over I have fitted into the dress :) a I have a few weeks to spare, Love Lipotrim :)

Whoop whoop buttercup!!! At this rate you'll end up taking it in hahaha!:cool:

Yaaaaayyy Buttercup, that's brilliant!!!! :)

Well done you shld post a pic of you in your lovely new dress

Oh yes, good idea Emma, must definitely be time for your before and after photo buttercup :)

I'm delighted for you about the dress x

Back