• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What to eat?

Quak

Gold Member
Chicken liver parfait with salad instead of oatcakes
the chicken and haggis with the drambuie sauce

dribbling................

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
For as Atkins friendly as you can get I would go for Salmon or Mussels for starter then either Salmon again, Steak, Gammon with no pineapple or the House Salad with Chicken and Bacon. I would also ask for extra salad instead of potatoes/chips etc - most restaurants are very accomodating to this request and this seems like a posh one so would probably have no problem to keep the customers happy. My logic for doing this is if theres nothing illegal on my plate (atkins wise that is) I can enjoy my meal knowing I can have whats infront of me and not being distracted thinking about having to leave those chips on my plate.

Mussels are quite high carb Cathy

I'd start with the Salmon
The the grilled sirloin steak
and skip the pudding

actually it looks good to me, enjoy your night out. :)

JoanneM

Gold Member
Thanks guys.

Im an incredibly fussy eater so am struggling a bit. Im thinking Ill skip on the starter and have the gammon for main. Its either that or the salad but Ill decide on the night.

Jo

LVLLM

Gold Member
mm yummy. Id go for mussels and the steak :D (but then again im not doing atkins but im a bugger for looking at menus )

If doing atkins it would be the salmon and then salad with warm chicken and bacon and id ask for cheese with that aswell :D