Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What to eat?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jimmy's girl, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jimmy's girl

jimmy's girl Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I am absoloutley loaded with the cold and have no appetite. I know i should and need to eat but just don't fancy anything:sigh: Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Pasta?? Its quick, easy & soft so if your throat is sore will be a good option :)

4. hondapeeps

hondapeeps Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.56%)
    Chicken soup of course :) Make it up with a stock cube and add some egg noodles in, they'll slip down easily .

Hope you feel better soon.

5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes - soup. Even a nice spicy veg with lentils one will set you up for a few meals. And with soup you can just have a little when you feel up to eating rather than one or two bigger portions.

6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was suffering with an awful cold a week or so back and made up a huge pot of my favourite veggie soup, which I just tucked into when needed.

this was the one I made:

Vegetable Soup | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

I then just stuck to green days, so I had the extra Healthy Extra's. As I didn't really fancy any meat dishes anyway.

7. jimmy's girl

jimmy's girl Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you sooooooo much! How wonderful is your site?:eek: It is amazing:wow:. That's my weekend sorted - looking up new fab recipie's for next week. Thanks again:p x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.