Extra Easy What to have with Lamb Rogan Josh?

kookiethekat

Hiya

Day 3 today, I went over my syns by 20 yesterday (alcohol) but I am feeling good, I have 50 left for the week and 5 days so 10 syns a day is good for me.

I am having Rogan Josh tonight but don't know what to have with it, I am on EE, what veg goes with a curry? I was going to stir in some mini corn on the cob and sugar snap peas but they are not SS.

Any ideas?

what about chopping up some carrots really small and maybe green beans? dont forget there'll be tomatos in the sauce so that can count a tiny bit towards your 1/3 ;) xx

How about Butternut squash, cut it up into cubes and microwave for 4 to 5 mins and then stir it in. (Thats what I do anyway)

Butternut squash, what a fab idea, I will add that and also the green beans as I have some frozen ones in the freezer

Thanks girls x

I add cauliflower and broccoli and onions to mine.

Then I make some rice, adding stock to the water for flavour, and add some turmeric while cooking to make it yellow. When ready I throw some petits pois and chopped red pepper, and diced onion and garlic to it, then fry it before serving. And if you want something to dip in.. you could have a co-op wholemeal pitta bread as a HEB, not quite the same as a naan bread but does the trick, especially if you spray fry light on it, add some herbs and garlic and toast it for a bit. :drool:

add peppers, cauliflower and mushrooms to it :)

or make a veg curry to go with it

Back