What to have with laughing cow triangles

This could be a great idea - let me know how it works out :)

fatgottago said:
I have just got some lauging cow extra light, can I really have 6 a day? lol, I am a pescatarian (eat only fish and not any meat) great idea using them to replace mayo, could mix with a little milk to thin it out then mix with my tuna to fill a baked potato x

Thanks for using the word pescatarian! As a vegetarian those who use the 'I'm a vegetarian but eat fish' line makes my life so difficult! It's why tuna pasta bake is often the veggie option. Ps like ur idea - although I won't be using tuna - lol!

Aw thanks, yes I am glad that I use pescatarian too, lol, I go for all veggie options but have fish too, I go for veggie options outside as then I know that there are no animal stuff in it ha ha! xx

d14 said:
I have now started using laughing cow triangles to replace mayo! I had a pitta yesterday and spread some LC triangles on it, then put in my fillings..was really nice :)

I use them to make sauces blitzed with a little water they are good to make peppercorn sauce cheese sauce for cauliflower cheese mix into pasta or add a bit of wholegrain mustard for a fab mustard cream sauce fab with meat but awesome with smoked fish poached egg and wilted spinnach mmmmmm

cat yoyo greaves said:
I use them to make sauces blitzed with a little water they are good to make peppercorn sauce cheese sauce for cauliflower cheese mix into pasta or add a bit of wholegrain mustard for a fab mustard cream sauce fab with meat but awesome with smoked fish poached egg and wilted spinnach mmmmmm

Ooh I'm gonna make the mustard sauce to have with me quorn fillets! Got the spinach as well...

Ophelia105 said:
Ooh I'm gonna make the mustard sauce to have with me quorn fillets! Got the spinach as well...

Don't forget to syn mustard its only low but sadly still has syns unless you use powdered or crushed mustard seeds but tbh the jar stuff works better

Poached eggs are awesome with it too

My local tesco have them

I think they're rank :9529: Plastic, rubbery tasteless stuff, not worth it for the extra 1 triangle - 5 triangles of just plain light are fab and plenty

ermintrude said:
I think they're rank :9529: Plastic, rubbery tasteless stuff, not worth it for the extra 1 triangle - 5 triangles of just plain light are fab and plenty

I agree stick to light waaay nicer

Oh no, I went a bit "weird" in Morrisons and bought 3 packs I extra light and then read the posts about them being rubbery :-( oh well, I should learn to read my healthy extra options better. I do extra easy and use it for milk allowance so not really tried anything else x

I put a couple in my pasta and sauce and it makes it creamy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no, I went a bit "weird" in Morrisons and bought 3 packs I extra light and then read the posts about them being rubbery :-( oh well, I should learn to read my healthy extra options better. I do extra easy and use it for milk allowance so not really tried anything else x

I actually don't find them THAT bad. :confused: Yes the light are nicer and probably creamer but I still quite like the extra light!

I only buy the extra light, on their own I guess they're not as tasty as normal or light but mixed with quark & egg yolks they make a brilliant carbonara!

Back