what to have

slimlinetonic

hi hope people can help, i am going to Alton towers for my sons birthday and we are going to drive down and stay over night then spend the next day in the fun park before we will return home but i have not got a clue how i am going to do the diet as it will be all fast foods.

so anyone can you help????

There's nothing worse than feeling like there's not going to be anything you can have but you can!!! There are plenty of options.

You may think that fast food is out of the question but in McDonalds you can get a chicken ranch salad leave the dressing and that's just 3 syns on a Red day! They also do a lovely sweet and sour rice bowl in KFC which is 7.5 syns on original but so worth it!!!

Look for the hot dog places as they sell pasta which has a tomato based sauce (not sure of the syn value my consultant is attempting to find that out) but it is definatly low in syns on a green day. You could also get a jacket potato from one of the cafes which is what i done when i went on a day trip and just have it with cheese( healthy extra) or tune if you prefer.

Make sure you take fruit with you in your bag in case you get a case of the munchies!!! Mind you I think you will be having farr too much fun to be hungry haha!!!!

i hope this was a help.. :D

Back