what to wear for weigh in?

Crys

what do you wear? do you take your shoes off?

I tend to try and wear light clothes as when I joined in summer they were light! Not always possible but I try.
Yes, shoes come off and anything that can.
Some of our members even take off their watches and rings!

Jeans and a T shirt - no shoes. It can be middle of summer or depths of winter, and I can manage that combo every week :)

I wear the same every week, although I have had to change them during my weight loss. I have been known to weigh my clothes to make sure that they weight the same LOL
I take my shoes off too.

and sucked my belly in- lol.
I also weigh at home naked. But when I used to go to class I wore the same trousers and T-shirt at every weigh in.

PMSL cocktailprincess I do that too! :eek: Why I've no idea, It makes not a blind bit of difference :D

I always take my shoes off and wear the same clothes, come straight from workt o weigh you see so its normally black trousers, black vest top and a thin shirt.

I go straight from work too but it can vary as some of the trousers I wear are heavier. Today, for instance, I'm wearing leggings, a thin polo top and a cotton tank top. It'll be lighter than last weeks outfit.

First weigh-in: Jeans, wellies, jumper, overcoat and hat.

Second weigh-in: shorts and t-shirt or spiderman costume

Guaranteed big loss for the first week :D

First weigh-in: Jeans, wellies, jumper, overcoat and hat.

Second weigh-in: shorts and t-shirt or spiderman costume

Guaranteed big loss for the first week :D

Haha LMAO!! I was like this when i joined the 2nd time, i had jeans on and a roast dinner before WI and then the next leggings and a top!! haha I couldnt be that naughty this time as did it from home before joining group.

I always wear leggings and a long top, the top does vary but i try to keep it as light as possible and always take my boots off!!

PMSL at the exfoliating comment!!! CP you crack me up!

I wear my jeans and a top - always have.....

I take my shoes off though.....and have a wee before hand! :) xxx

lol i am in the do it from home camp! :) so naked if its warm or a tshirt and pants if its freezing lol!!

X

I wore my M&S jersey trousers and a t shirt for my first weigh in and I wear the same things (smaller sizes!) now. Took my shoes off the first time, so always do (consultants prefer shoes off - they don't want to be cleaning mud and worse off their expensive scales!!)

light trousers and a thin top never jeans and i always take my shoes off and glasses if i'm wearing them won't wear jewerrly other than my rings to sw and i go to loo before wi and have been known to weigh my clothes before wi and change if to heavy
read a thing in a book i had that made me chuckle to thin down hips roll over with a rolling pin before u have a bath lol i was laughing the bath yesterday reading it

I wear jeans and a light top for WI, have done this from the start but obviously since losing weight and dropping sizes the clothes have varied a bit. We always have to take our shoes off.

I am renowned though for being picky with what socks I wear for WI, why? god knows why, lol, cause theyre not going to vary by much on the scales.

Back