what to wear? help please

dianeo

:confused:hya i am going to my first zumba on sat, i have read the footwear thread ( very useful many thanks) but i am not sure on the clothing side, flouncy skirt? tracky bottoms? jogging pants?(say yes please!)
i dont want to turn up looking like an eejit help please xxxxx

I always wear my tracky bottoms and a vest top, something that you feel comfy in that isn't too warm as you definately work up a sweat! Have fun and let us knlow how you get on xx

hya and thanks caroline, will do that, cant wait to get jiggling my bits,, will make a change from the treadmill and cross trainerxxxxxxx

yep. i wear 3/4 length capri run bottoms as i like the stretchy material. i then used to wear my gym top and a sports bra. the only difference is my zumba tops that i wear now. have loads of good fun :)

Make sure u wear knickers with decent elastic! I wore a pair a few weeks ago that were a bit big and they kept rolling down (underneath my jogging pants of course) Not a good look!!! ;-)

LOL at trim trixie,, defo where my bridgett joneses then, or bloomers in stead of pants and knickers, that should set the tongues wagging lol.

i normally wear 3/4 capri pants and a vest top/t shirt. but today it was my body combat shorts and sports bra as a top, id just finished combat and couldnt be bothered to change :p but oooooh was it comfy

Back