What type of exercise?

sevenate9

I know we have rapid weight loss with this diet but I keep on seeing so many peole losing 4 or more lbs on a regular basis. What I want to know is do you regular do some form of exercise? I tried to do some extra exercise on my third week and ended up losing less than the other weeks. To be honest any time I exercise during a diet I seem to lose less weight. I think I gain muscle really easily.

can anyone think of any cardiovascular exercise I can do which will just birn fat and not add bulk. I know it is a bit of a stupid question but I am desperate and I have a target of 16lbs loss for this month.

Thanks.

swimmings a good one, whole body workout, toning and none weightbaring

That's what I did on my third week and had a lower loss! I went for a 30 minute walk 5 days in the week, may be I over did it.

I really like taebo so I think what I might do is complete this week with no exercise and do 3 30 minute sessions of taebo for two weeks running to see if it has a positive a negative effect on my weight loss.

Has anyone else used something like taebo with good losses?

Thanks

i've started walking the dogs every other day with dh (can't fit it in the other days) and feel better for it,and lost 9lb this week :)

I think you have to consider the toning elements as well as the weight loss and bear in mind that your body or at least mine doesn't lose weight in a regulated way. I achieve the about a stone a month, but that varies from week to week as you can see in my signature.

Although your approach to trying different exercises and measuring their impact upon your loss in that veek seems logical your body isn't a machine, so it might not immediately show in weight losses in the specific week you do the exercise in. Not sure if that makes sense to me, never mind to you. Enjoy finding out what suits anyway x

Cddietgal that is an excellent loss in a week; I will definitely trying to emulate something like that.

Tara66 you are absolutely right my body is not a machien although I wish weightloss worked like that so I could calculate what I am going to lose! But you know what it woudl probably take the excitement out of it as I would probably miss that holding of breath, quickening of heart-rate as I step onto the CDC scales each week.

I have decided that I will do Taebo as I really enjoy it on condition that my weightloss does not slow down to an average 2lbs a week otherwise I might as well be on WW.

Thanks

Back