What was the final straw that made you start your journey

Mine was going to have the implant put in and the dr telling me "Normally I wouldn't put one in someone as fat (yes she said fat not overweight) as you but seeing as you have been ok on the pill I will"
I walked out of there blazing and swore to myself when she takes it out I would be a healthier weight and then tell her to shove it.

I have finally decided to loose my baby weight, yay! Trouble is, my son is nearly 13!
I became a member on here in Jan, but eventually crashed and burned (will try and change details to a new start ltr!)
Anyway, enough was enough when I started to expand out of my size 16 clothes :cry:!!!!!! So, last night I started at SW, choosing the extra easy diet.
I will keep u updated of my journey to a size 12, lol!
This time I will do it:bliss: !!!!

PS: Giant boobs and no waist too! :wave_cry:

I've been on and off this site for years...i only joined this year but gave up on SW for the 4th time in as many years. I KNOW it works but I have no willpower whatsoever and I know after reading all your stories that you will understand when I say how angry and upset I get with myself when I step on those evil scales.

Tonight I stepped on my Wii Fit after a fortnight of what I thought was semi healthy eating and I have put on a couple of pounds on top was what already my heaviest weight to date.

HOW?????

Time to stop fooling myself that I can eat what my colleagues and my boyfriend eat...just not sure how to do that without feeling sorry for myself.

How do you guys do it and maintain your motivation? Seriously I only ever last for a month max and then it all goes to pot.

Really starting to cancel nights out and avoiding people because I look horrific but life is just passing me by!

Reading your stories really helps though to know that other people have been there and got past it.

Feel like I've just rained on the parade but its really got to me tonight.

:(

Ive tried and failed many times in the past to lose weight. Many things made me want to lose weight
- Looking at a picture of me in the garden in a swimming costume.
- Buying bras and never getting one to fit properly even when going to places that sell larger sizes. my chest has also been a factor in my bad back and feel I walk hunched over sometimes.
- trying to find nice clothes for parties many times walked out of shops trying not to cry with my hubby trying to calm me down.

This year I found a new me, before I tried to fit in to how other mothers were at my sons school, their clothes and topics of conversation and i still didnt feel i fitted in to the clique. Once i realised who I am (gothmum as my son proudly calls me) my confidence has sored enough to tackle my weight. I lost some on my own then plucked up the nerve to walk in to a group. Now I am looking forward to getting this weight off and buying all new outfits to wear when I go out to see bands.

After a day out with my family and someone getting a little click happy with a camera (i hated my pic being taken as was so big) :(

I knew then i had to do something. The pic on the left is at my bigest and on the right is 2st down :D xx

28303_392502500666_528245666_4575009_109863_n.jpg

Back