What water do you drink?

kayleigh39

Born Lucky
Hi,
I have never been fond of water and still don't like to drink it. What could I drink instead without it being full of Syns?
I know water flushes your system but I really can't bear to drink it :jelous:
Thanks

I add sf squash.

I'd love fizzy water but that's never diet so I'm scared about wasting syns!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kayleigh39 said:
Thank you, I'm new so not sure what sf is ;)

Sugar free lol, sorry xxx

I despise water unless it's extremely cold, and although I try to drink as much of it as I can because it does make me feel "healthier", sometimes I just can't bear it but sugar free squash is syn free so I think you'll be fine.

When I drink too much water I can feel it all sploshing about around my innards!

Put the kettle on - Tea and coffee!!!

Morrisons do some lovely No Added Sugar squashes - Marshmallow, Fruit Salad, Raspberry Ripple.

Tesco do Cola bottle and Pear Drop flavours.

I have a filter fitted to my cold tap. and I have a water cooler in the fridge, fill it up from the filtered tap and leave for an hour or so and I have lvoely cold water.
also I second the comment about tesco's cola bottle flavour squash. it's great. their super concentrated sugar free lemon squash is good too.

KittenKat said:
Plain sparkling water is free, I drink tons of it and add sugar free squash to it, find it far more refreshing than still water.

Omg you may have just made my day!!!! Thank you

JezVonSavage said:
When I drink too much water I can feel it all sploshing about around my innards!

Ewww I thought that was just me! Except my insides choose to make that nasty sound in the middle of the night when I'm trying to go to sleep! Lol xxx

AnnaFaraday said:
No syns in fizzy water unless there is sugar added - what made you think there was?

I like the flavoured fizzy ones! Because in my world if it tastes too nice it's got to have syns!! Lol x

I like the flavoured fizzy ones! Because in my world if it tastes too nice it's got to have syns!! Lol x

Oh right, I see - I assumed you meant plain fizzy water. I think the flavoured ones do have syns. You could always mix no-sugar squash with plain fizzy water.

Back