What we love about Slimming World

This forum is great! I still don't know my way around and don't know how to give thanks etc. I really should find out properly!
x

Still loving slimming world! I ate a dominos pizza to myself one day last week and because I had saved syns and because I stuck to the plan apart from that, I still lost 2lbs this week! woo!

i love that im never hungry!
and i love that i know this is for life......not going to stop and regain weight like with faddy diets! its sustainable!

Looking at adverts that appear on this site, one there for a gastric band at over £5000. My boyfriend considered it because his start weight was 27 stones. Now thanks to slimming world and excersize he has lost 5 stones and is still losing weight. No need for extreme measures.

Slimming world is helping people who love food lose weight!

I love SW because of everything people have already said - it's the most 'undiet' diet I've ever tried. It's just a set of guidelines that doesn't involve counting calories or points. I love the way it rewards healthy choices like eating fruit for snacks etc. I love how this is a healthy eating plan that can be followed for life. I just love SW!

I agree with all you've said. And I too have almost completely given up bread and really don't miss it. (don't miss the bloated feeling it gave me either - with the amount of it I used to eat!). I do feel that i am eating healthier and feel so much better for it.
So glad I've found Slimming World.

Back