what week are you all on??

I started on 10th November and have lost 2st 10.5lbs so far. I'm not thinking in terms of weeks, I'm trying to get right away from the whole concept of 'being on a diet', so I get weighed once a month instead. :)

i started SW in April and never imagined losing so much so quickly thought i would be doing it forever! Only just found this site and so glad i have, lost my way in January but there is real inspiration on this site and lots of friendly faces to give you a pick up and make you feel your not the only one:)

well hello everyone each and all... x glad to see there are still some regular but equally as good to see so many new people!! hello!!! my brief story is, i started in october again after put on all my wedding weight loss, i was doing really well up until xmas and its taken up to now to get back into it : ( never mind, im in the zone now, look forward to chatting with u all x x x

Hi Tracie, good to see you back. I'm still here but have been a bit absent over the past couple of weeks.

I started 1st October 2008, so not sure what week I'm in now LOL but have lost 3 stone 3 and a half pounds. Ok, just had to look in my book it was driving me potty lol... 20 weeks

Good luck on your re-start :D

ohh helllo!! good to see you!! we started the same week!! your loss is amazing well done you!!! good to hear from you!!

Back