What will you do when finished LT?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by serendipity1980, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. serendipity1980

serendipity1980 Full Member

Hi guys,

Im just interested to know what you will do after LT, that you would have never contemplated doing before?

I have been big all my life, and I feel that at 27 years old, life hasnt even begun for me yet. I didnt go out as a teenager as I was way too self conscious in clothes etc, and even now I want to be more active and i only just realised that I actually can do things now that I couldnt have before.

Im gona join a sea kayaking club, maybe do some windsurfing, and take up running to keep fit. How about you?

Answers on a postcard please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyekandi

eyekandi Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    I am gonna don an outfit i never thought i could and walk around a shopping mall!
    I am gonna take full length pictures
    I am gonna join my boyfriend on his runs/gym/any activity
    I am gonna look at food like a friend who i should respect and not stuff in my face just because i can.

4. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am going to go swimming....

5. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hey,

I am going to live life to the max once I hit my goal.... I am going to grab every opportunity with both hands and make every day an exciting adventure! I am going to wear beautiful clothes and look a million dollars every single day!

One event that I am really looking forward too is a big poker game at the end of the summer. I just want to be at my goal weight and go to that poker game and win! lol I love beating men... lol such a great feeling ;)

xox

6. Gerry1

Gerry1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'd love to try kite surfing

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm going to do everything I can to ensure I don't ever have to go back on LT!

And go swimming without feeling like a beached whale!

x

8. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Swinging :p

9. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Take my little one swimming for the first time.
    Vist an old old friend who i havent seen since i put on all the weight.

10. fatgirl666

fatgirl666 Hates to post

Diet:
    Cambridge diet after a short stint on Lipotrim(VLCD)
    Find an opertunity to wear a tight fitting catsuit :p

Not fussy about the abseiling and canoeing ~ been there done that got the T-shirt.

Just to be able to NOT BE LIMITED TO THE SMALL FAT SECTION in New Look and Evans when shopping.

When sweating in a niteclub be it while i am smiling and because im dancing not from being a huge blubbering whale sat under the air vent wishing i was at home eating(anything)

11. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    ohhh that reminds me....

I always wanted to get a wonder woman outfit!!! I love her...

I am definitely going to do this when i hit my goallllllllllll...

[​IMG]

12. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I want to go surfing and go back into dancing!

13. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Run around naked!! lol Not really but I'll probably make use of all the cute little lingerie I've got that I bought years ago and have never worn!

I'll prolly just spend a shedload of pennies on new clothes and spend ages getting ready every morning so that I can look like one of those little dolly-birds that I see wandering up and down my street every day! :D

14. bluedaisy

bluedaisy Full Member

I want to learn to swim, it's always something I wanted to do but was too self conscious to do it.
    I'm also going to go on the shopping spree to end all shopping sprees, then get dressed up everyday! I just can't wait to buy stuff not cos they fit but cos they look fab!

15. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    me too!

Thats what my plan is - im going to dress up every single day when I get my new wardrobe! Im going to have so many cool outfits, I am planning my whole wardrobe and I have my eye on some sexy little numbers! I cant wait! xox

16. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    In a perfect world we'd all reach target at the same time and we could all go shopping together for the little outfits! lol

17. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    You will need both hands hun;) xxx
    Me well wanna go skiing, climbing, kayaking and more walking. Im doing Scafell Pike in a few weeks to kick off!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    :eek: lol xxx

20. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i will be shopping!!!!!! wanna get a whole new wardrobe size 12 fingers crossed x

21. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lol @ I love beating men... got a dominatrix nature have you hmmmm ;)

For me you may have noticed that I don't really suffer from lack of confidence :eek: But even so when you're a big lad you're automatically self-deprecating to get the first punch in before anyone else does so to speak..

I love clothes shopping so it will be ace to wear what I want (especially white !!).

22. linny343

linny343 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Im going to join weight watchers so i can keep an eye on my weight for good.

im going to start swimming and really get in shape for my wedding next june

im going to buy a new horse

i just cant wait i have now lost 5 stone 4 pounds i still have 2 to go but i would love to get 3 more off :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.