What will you do when finished LT?

serendipity1980

Hi guys,

Im just interested to know what you will do after LT, that you would have never contemplated doing before?

I have been big all my life, and I feel that at 27 years old, life hasnt even begun for me yet. I didnt go out as a teenager as I was way too self conscious in clothes etc, and even now I want to be more active and i only just realised that I actually can do things now that I couldnt have before.

Im gona join a sea kayaking club, maybe do some windsurfing, and take up running to keep fit. How about you?

Answers on a postcard please.

I am gonna don an outfit i never thought i could and walk around a shopping mall!
I am gonna take full length pictures
I am gonna join my boyfriend on his runs/gym/any activity
I am gonna look at food like a friend who i should respect and not stuff in my face just because i can.

Hey,

I am going to live life to the max once I hit my goal.... I am going to grab every opportunity with both hands and make every day an exciting adventure! I am going to wear beautiful clothes and look a million dollars every single day!

One event that I am really looking forward too is a big poker game at the end of the summer. I just want to be at my goal weight and go to that poker game and win! lol I love beating men... lol such a great feeling ;)

xox

I'm going to do everything I can to ensure I don't ever have to go back on LT!

And go swimming without feeling like a beached whale!

x

Take my little one swimming for the first time.
Vist an old old friend who i havent seen since i put on all the weight.

Find an opertunity to wear a tight fitting catsuit :p

Not fussy about the abseiling and canoeing ~ been there done that got the T-shirt.

Just to be able to NOT BE LIMITED TO THE SMALL FAT SECTION in New Look and Evans when shopping.

When sweating in a niteclub be it while i am smiling and because im dancing not from being a huge blubbering whale sat under the air vent wishing i was at home eating(anything)

ohhh that reminds me....

Find an opertunity to wear a tight fitting catsuit :p

I always wanted to get a wonder woman outfit!!! I love her...

I am definitely going to do this when i hit my goallllllllllll...

wonder-woman-color-001.jpg

Run around naked!! lol Not really but I'll probably make use of all the cute little lingerie I've got that I bought years ago and have never worn!

I'll prolly just spend a shedload of pennies on new clothes and spend ages getting ready every morning so that I can look like one of those little dolly-birds that I see wandering up and down my street every day! :D

I want to learn to swim, it's always something I wanted to do but was too self conscious to do it.
I'm also going to go on the shopping spree to end all shopping sprees, then get dressed up everyday! I just can't wait to buy stuff not cos they fit but cos they look fab!

me too!

I want to learn to swim, it's always something I wanted to do but was too self conscious to do it.
I'm also going to go on the shopping spree to end all shopping sprees, then get dressed up everyday! I just can't wait to buy stuff not cos they fit but cos they look fab!

Thats what my plan is - im going to dress up every single day when I get my new wardrobe! Im going to have so many cool outfits, I am planning my whole wardrobe and I have my eye on some sexy little numbers! I cant wait! xox

In a perfect world we'd all reach target at the same time and we could all go shopping together for the little outfits! lol

Hey,

I am going to live life to the max once I hit my goal.... I am going to grab every opportunity with both hands and make every day an exciting adventure! I am going to wear beautiful clothes and look a million dollars every single day!

One event that I am really looking forward too is a big poker game at the end of the summer. I just want to be at my goal weight and go to that poker game and win! lol I love beating men... lol such a great feeling ;)

xox

You will need both hands hun;) xxx
Me well wanna go skiing, climbing, kayaking and more walking. Im doing Scafell Pike in a few weeks to kick off!

You will need both hands hun;) xxx
Me well wanna go skiing, climbing, kayaking and more walking. Im doing Scafell Pike in a few weeks to kick off!

:eek: lol xxx

i will be shopping!!!!!! wanna get a whole new wardrobe size 12 fingers crossed x

Hey,

xox

lol @ I love beating men... got a dominatrix nature have you hmmmm ;)

For me you may have noticed that I don't really suffer from lack of confidence :eek: But even so when you're a big lad you're automatically self-deprecating to get the first punch in before anyone else does so to speak..

I love clothes shopping so it will be ace to wear what I want (especially white !!).

Im going to join weight watchers so i can keep an eye on my weight for good.

im going to start swimming and really get in shape for my wedding next june

im going to buy a new horse

i just cant wait i have now lost 5 stone 4 pounds i still have 2 to go but i would love to get 3 more off :)

Back