What won't you give up?

i will have giving up sugar in my tea but i will NOT give up sugar in my coffee! a coffee needs a sugar, and sweetener just doesnt do the same job!

Also i wont give up nights out with friends, i just chose wisely! and count every point! If i go over my points i make sure i work out and earn them back :) x

carrot cake, yummy :D

I will give up or swap anything ...... apart from wine!

My baby goes to bed at 8 every night and i would nt give up that cup of tea with proper sugar for anything :)

everything except... wine,same as twinmom07:D

Also wine. I sometimes just forget to count it... or forget how much I have actually drank!

KitKat Chunkys. They're absolutely my nemesis...

I can't think of anything else I wouldn't give up if it meant losing more weight...

for me its my meal out with my dad at the weekends ! ... i just change what i used to have for a healthy version so i can fit it into my daily's / weeklies .... then if i've been good we share an ice cream sundae for 2 ... although its usually between 3 as my daughter helps us too :)

also i still won't give up the Sweet and Sour chicken balls from the chinese .... but again if i have a chinese or any other takeaway / meal out i will set myself a pp limit and work out before i go out what i'm going to have so i know its ok .... i think i enjoy it more then if i ordered something and ate it then afterwards found out the PP and wish i'd made a better choice before ordering !

I can't give up chocolate. Tried before and cut it out for 2 months then eat a whole load of it! Bread too but I now have the small size and don't eat as much as I would have before

Im glad im not the only one who needs a proper sugar!! :)

Oh i tried canderel and hermesetas but can only stomach half a cup of tea so that 1 cup at night is the best ever lol. We are easily pleased lol

i used to have 3 spoonfuls of sugar in my late teenage years and gradually started putting less in each time, the last few years ive just had one teaspoon and then when i started to diet again i switched to sweetners until i ran out and decided to go without and was surprised at how nice it tasted without.

i won't give up chocolate on a saturday, i always buy myself a bar of chocolate after my weigh in as a little treat and i'm sticking to it.

i used to have 3 spoonfuls of sugar in my late teenage years and gradually started putting less in each time, the last few years ive just had one teaspoon and then when i started to diet again i switched to sweetners until i ran out and decided to go without and was surprised at how nice it tasted without.

i won't give up chocolate on a saturday, i always buy myself a bar of chocolate after my weigh in as a little treat and i'm sticking to it.

I have 3 in my tea now so thats why i only have 1 cup a day now. I might try that with reducing it gradually. I love choc too its always been my downfall. I dont eat cakes nd dont drink but cant live without my choc. Thank god for curly wurlys from the fridge they last ages lol

Back