What would you collect?

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
Is there something you would love to collect if only you had the money or the space?

My particular items would be shoes.
I just love high heels, wedge heels, platforms, strippy sandals, glittery sandals, in fact there are soo many beautiful shoes and sandals now I have to stop and ogle them when I get the opportunity. (Not that I can wear them now. BooHoo!)

Bags! I'm always buying them, but just don't have the space anymore after moving back home!

Purses and lovely pens, goodness knows why lol...xx

Bag! I love bags! Every kind of bag - I want!

Also shoes and purses!

(When I was younger I used to 'collect' notepads... I wouldn't even use them... I just liked the look of them!)

I already have a large collection of shoes, clothes, bags, nail varnishes, make up etc etc. But I'd like to start collecting jewellery.

This is gonna sound weird but I think if me and my hubby came into alot of money our home would be filled with film memoribilia! lol Were both movie freaks! lol He did tell me once that if we won the lottery he wants a full size cylon (from battlestar galactica) by the front door!! lol I'd also collect dresses and clothes in general, love shopping for nice clothes!!! :D 'Welaughindoors' I also had a fascination for note books, well I kinda still have actually, love them! just don't know why I need them! lol

lol it's not that bad at the mo, we don't have the dosh to go beserk but my hubby does have quite a few star trek thingys and deloreon models from back to the future lol :D

I found that pic on the web and fell in love with it :D, I'm known as Amethyst or Amethyst Witch all over the web, so that is perfect for me! lol :D

TV and movie stuff. I want everything from the exoskelleton of the T-101 and a life-sized Pinhead through to uniforms, badges and props.

Make up. I already have too much and a lot of it's never even been used... I just keep buying it and I know that if I had more spare money I would buy lots more! Also bags, oh and shoes :p

definitely bags! Oh, and shoes....and notepads (for some strange reason) and nice pens. Turns out I'll collect pretty much anything lol! Sometime in the future I also hope to be collecting nice clothes in a size 12!!!! :)

I have a couple of the usual collections going on - hats, bags and shoes for example. But I also collect shot glasses and branded beer glasses (usually european lager ones like tremers). Dont use them very often though!!

I collect dragons, not the usual fantasy/goth complete with crystals ones though ... I also LOVE Irregular Choice shoes ... currently saving up for another pair ...

Make up, Fuzzy Socks (Even though I don't wear them often) and random books that I would never read.. but want to.

Beanie babies - I've got loads already but stopped a few years ago

Royal Doulton Fables - unicorns and winged horses

I would love to own every disney film :)

i love trainers and new era hats but the things i buy every week when i get paid are SOCKS omg seriously love socks haha.

Vix

I Am A Collector
11 Pairs Of New Rock Boots ?
A Few Hundred Furry Animal Shaped Bags
A Few Hundred Badges

Back