What would you do different?

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
The topic at my class last night was "If you could do last week over, what would you do different?"

I said that I would try to organise my time better, because when I'm not organized thats when I tend to slip and have things I shouldn't.

So what would you change about last week?

I am stuck in my ways with what I eat and stick to the same things, so probably would have liked to shake things up a bit and try/buy different things. Perhaps I will try it this week!!!:)

I'd have gone shopping! I didn't really manage a decent shop last week and ran out of veg part way through. I made do with stuff from the freezer which took a bit of figuring out but seems to have worked. Handy to know for a week when shopping isn't very do-able but I much prefer buying fresh meat, fruit and veg when I need them.

Try harder to not skip brekfast.

I would pay more attention to using up my syns and Hex's. Not panic and suddenly say "Omg, I've got to find 5-10 syns before bedtime!"

Not had that chinese last Friday. I weigh every morning (don't judge, it keeps me on track and works for me) and after having it had a gain and it's taken til now for it to go completely.

What's really annoying is that I synned the meal beforehand and weighed the portion to make sure it was right so either my chinese makes it drastically differently or it has caused major water retention by being salty. Either way it was not worth it in the long run...

I wish I'd eaten more veg and not borrowed syns from the next day :( I guess the scales will tell me tonight eeekk!!

Should of had my treat on friday night and left it at that instead i drank saturday and sunday and now desperatly trying to make up for it before my weigh in on saturday. I have walked and walked and been on the ninendo wii all to try and rectify the damage. Fingers crossed for saturday. After i weigh on saturday will be having such a good week will be sticking to it 100 per cent for a good weight loss, As long as i stay the same this week or even have a 1 pound weight loss i will be happy, Well time will tell x

I would have had more faith that the plan works! :D

I wouldnt have been a naughty girl on friday night - damn you pom bears and curly wurlys!!!

I know what you mean, I LOVE Pom bears... I get them for my kids, and it's torture watching them eat them! One of my biggest vices was crisps. I miss them but I have got some lower syn alternatives in... But what I wouldn't do for a pack of doritos and dip LOL

I know what you mean, I LOVE Pom bears... I get them for my kids, and it's torture watching them eat them! One of my biggest vices was crisps. I miss them but I have got some lower syn alternatives in... But what I wouldn't do for a pack of doritos and dip LOL

mmmm doritos and dip!!! :8855:

Planned, brought some ceral and not eat for the sake of it but wanted to binge mega several times this week so have learned to overcome it so it balances it self out in a werid way!

Back