What would you do?

bucksfizz

Okay, i have been on here before but in the VLCD section. That didnt work for me, but a few years ago SW did.

Im going to do SW again, starting tomorrow, but im wondering weather its worth signing up to SW online and paying for it as well as posting on here, or just going from the book that i have here and coming on here without going through the SW website.

What do you guys think?
I hope you understand what im trying to say...i confuse myself sometimes! :confused:

I joined and got all the books, but didnt enjoy the classe so i do it myself and get all the support i need on here. If imsure of any syns everyone is most helpful. The only SIN on here is to ask for the weekly password to the Offical SW website. Such a shame though as i would love this !!

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how used we get to things? I have only done EE and find it really easy but wouldn't do red or green days because I find them too confusing!

I mean, two HEa's and HEb's but having to syn poatatos or meat! What madness is this???

(I know I have syn things on EE but it feels so much easier than red or green days.)

It is strange isnt it. Maybe i will have a better look at EE in the next few weeks as quite a few people have had good success with it, but for the minute i think i will get myself on track with my red and green days.

Thanks for the tips everyone :)

It's horses for courses reallly isn't it? What suits one doesn't suit another.

I'm on the green plan as a veggie and couldn't find it simpler... Just hope it pays off in weight loss. My first WI is today so fingers crossed!

Why not go along to yoru local group & join? That way you will get your introductions talk from your consultant who will explain all the plans fresh for you, you will also get all the new books with upto date syns etc.

If you only go the once you will at least have the new info & then it's upto you if you just do it at home & use this site for support (many do :))

What ever you decide - good luck x

Good advice Gettingthinnerbytheday :D

That's exactly what I would do! You can't beat having the 'right' information from the horses mouth, so to speak.

It is horses for courses though, and we're all different.

Good luck with whatever you decided to do xxx

Hi there i personally have tried to go it alone many times in the past and failed then i found minimins. The support advice and help has helped me through and i think having answers 24-7 is invaluable. I know some do class as well i think it is down to the individual. Good luck and keep us all posted.

Back