What would you do?

You've answered your own question! Stick to it from now and and get your head focussed for the party. Not easy and i've just posted that i ate and drank last night so today i'm not only disappointed with myself but undone my good work and wasted the money i spent on packs.
Stay strong, you can do it!

I know what you mean, I promise myself everyday that I can do it and fail myself by the time i get home from work. I forgot my soup yesterday and instead of going out for lunch i sat in the staff room and had a litre of water, had a tetra when i got home then started eating from there on.
I so so want to get to 10 stone but my will power is letting me down. I cant afford to play about with the diet as money is tight. I'm going to cinema tonight and i'm only taking a litre of water with me.
I CAN DO THIS!

Its soooo hard but you need to stick to it hun. Like you said it is just 6 weeks compared to the rest of your life. Think of how you will feel and look after your surgery and weight loss. It will make it all worth while.

Also you need to break the bad food habits now and resist the food demons in your head. The biggest battle is the mental one. If you cannot break that then you may end up putting on the weight again after your loss and surgery.

Good luck you can do it.

You have definately answered your own questions with your desires :)

It's only 6 weeks and I'm assuming you need to be out of ketosis by the time you have your operation (this is something I had to do years ago for a lumpectomy).

Really hope you manage to stay strong for the party, the big thing to remember is why you want it and how badly you want it. ((hugs))

There are always events like this.. I have a stream of them from January to May... am not giving in on any of them (so far, touch wood).. and am looking forward to being a small dress size for the May one! :D (small for me). :)

Good luck!!

Back