What would you like to do?

Keira82

when you're all skinny?

Prance around boys in my undies :D

oh good question!
I want to try and cover up in baggy clothes as much as possible until i reach goal weight, then I want to treat myself to a make over ; hair, make up , nails, new clothes etc. Then go out and shock every body!

Haha I'm loving the prancing around in undies one! Hmm I want to buy clothes I feel great in, do things that I've want to do but never felt confident enough to do. I guess I just want to be free to just be and do what I want! I want to live like there's no tomorrow, sing like nobody's listening, dance like no-one's around, love like I'm not afraid, I want to be the girl I was meant to be, I want to be the way I was made.

I want to feel superfit and be able to go on long bikes rides and not feel like I'm dying.
I want my BF to be able to pick me up :)

I want to be happy, and to walk tall and proud in my new slim body.

I want to just be me but without an issue of "weight". So much revolves around being overweight id just be glad to experience life without that feeling. I think just about everything i do will feel like a new experience just because i'll be thin!

I suppose i would like to start "living" not hiding myself away in the background.

get myself a really nice corset and a nice dress and heels, walk into what a call skinny shops, not get filthy looks from counter staff and buy a nice pair of skinny jeans.

it might bother me if i find ppl being nicer when im thin, like since when did it matter what jean size you are when it came to getting respect from ppl

I want to be able to buy a pair of jodhpurs and knee high boots to go horse riding. Instead of the ankle high boots I have to wear at the moment.

I want to be able to go into the skinny shops too! A whole new range of shops will open up to me :)

I want to see people who haven't seen me in a while do a double take when they look at my new fab shape :)

I want to have loads of energy and pizazz!

I want to go swimming and not feel self concious in a bathing suit.

Most importantly I want to be able to wear my size 10 jeans that I bought this week, which won't go past my knees at the moment!

The sensible me will be just glad that the health issues will be less of an issue.....

.....the not so sensible side says I am going shopping and there will be so much more choice of clothes to try & buy the bank balance will need a couple of nurofens to recover!

I want to be able to wear sexy underwear again without thinking who am I kidding :giggle:
To go on holiday and fit my bum in a plane seat.

Visit theme parks again with the kids and behave like one - not just watch. Can't wait for rollercoasters again-knowing my luck I will discover I now have vertigo lol.

I look forward to lots but most of all - feeling like me again and not this imposter that stares at me in the mirror every morning.

We will all get there :grouphugg: Zoe xx

I too would like to climb volcanos! There is a national park on our doorstep with three volcanos in it. There is a walk, 3-5 days in length, that is supposed to be one of the most beautiful in the world. I really want to do it, but it is impossible at the moment.

I want to wear amazing clothes, and shoes! Oh the shoes! I want to be able to shop wherever I fancy, and not just where my size dictates me to. I want to be able to shop in charity or op shops and pick up amazing bargains (we are in a recession people!).

I want to go black water rafting, white water rafting, zorbing, bungy jumping skydiving, deep sea diving....

I want to walk down the street with no pain, without worrying about how I look or what people think. To hold my head up high and strut my stuff.

I just want to live my life, and not half the life I currently inhabit.

I look forward to be able to get up in the morning and put anything on without trying on about 5 things before i go out the door
I look forward to be able to tie my shoe laces comfortably
I look forward to having energy to go swimming and walking.
I look forward to when food is not my life.
I look forward to wearing a pretty dress as I look dreadful in dresses just now.
I look forward to being able to tie my hair back without worrying about my face being too fat.
I look forward to showing off to *****y women at work.
I look forward to seeing the look on my sister's face as she's always harped on about my weight.
I look forward to being trendier. I'm fed up with my fat covering clothes

I'm sure there's loads more but that's it for now. Research shows if you state your goals, write them down, affirm and visualise them daily you have a far better chance of achieving them.

Research shows if you state your goals, write them down, affirm and visualise them daily you have a far better chance of achieving them.

That is so true Broxi, I affirm that I want to be 9st and a size 10 every day - or more at the moment.

Looking foward to going on holiday and feeling good in my swimwear and happy to walk around the pool with my kiddies without running out pool to rush for my towel x

This really rang a bell with me Curlywurly. This was one of the reasons why I started on CD as I didn't want a repeat of last year's holiday when I felt so embarrassed and unhappy about my appearance around the pool. Never, never, never again!!

Back