Extra Easy What would you make/eat/cook???

Chicaloca

Silver Member
Hello all :eek:
Im stuck on what to have for dinner! I need some inspriation, Im always eating the same things and am getting a little bored. Today I have 6.5 syns left and no Hex's.
Would anyone be kind enough to suggest something from the following fridge things....

Lamb steaks, lean beef mince, ELF coleslaw, veggies, all salad bits, light baby bells, feta cheese, butternut squash, mushrooms, onions, olives, and most kitchen store cupboard thingies.

I would normally just have lamb and veggies, but this is so boring.

What would you do?? :eek:

Last edited:
Use the mince and Butternut squash to mnake syn free shepards pie, use butternut instead of potato its soo yummy

add the mushrooms onion in the mince with a splash of worcester sauce, garlic, herbs, passata, stock.

I love this dish

Ooooo I have all of the ingedients above. Good suggestion....but I make this often too! Is delish :)

:) I make a load and freeze it as its easy to take to work. I had a fight with the butternut the other day though, its so slimy it was slipping all over the kitchen lol

How about FREE burgers?

I just use mince meat and chopped red onion with a splash of soy sauce - mix it all together, roll into golf-ball sized balls, flatten, and pop in the oven :)

I'm not a great fan of bread, and I tend to cut it out anyway to cut out syns. I just serve with lots of lovely fresh salad - very refreshing.

xx

How about FREE burgers?

I just use mince meat and chopped red onion with a splash of soy sauce - mix it all together, roll into golf-ball sized balls, flatten, and pop in the oven :)

I'm not a great fan of bread, and I tend to cut it out anyway to cut out syns. I just serve with lots of lovely fresh salad - very refreshing.

xx
You could put the babybel in the middle of the burgers so they go all gooey and yummy. Have butternut squash wedges, and salad. Nom Nom

I would season the lamb steaks with some rosemary and garlic if you have it, grill them on a grill pan, and serve alongside roasted vegetables, pasta and syn some feta cheese to crumble on top.

I'd use the butternut squash roasted and make risotto (presuming you have rice as your storecupboard ingredients) and I'd syn a bit of crumbled feta on the top. Serve with a big salad.

urm, i would pop to the shop and get some fat free fromage frais and make syn free lasagne with salad and coleslaw :) yum yum x

Sorry to go of thread but the butter chicken is so nice to i cooked it for a house full while football was on they all said it was great n started asking how many pounds they lost eating it!

I made homemade burgers with a babybel in the middle! OMG delish, with a huge salad and coleslaw.

Thank you all xx

Sorry to go of thread but the butter chicken is so nice to i cooked it for a house full while football was on they all said it was great n started asking how many pounds they lost eating it!

Hi, did you find the recipe here or in a mag? do you have it by any chance?

Its on here and last months mag its a bit long winded so its easier to google sw butter chicken you have to marinade it but worth it. Iv cooked it straight away n wurnt much different

Back