What you all to eating today?

jacqui35

Silver Member
Here is todays menu for moi, what is everyone else having today?

Mix2Max

B = 3 Danish brown ww bread (HexB) with egg and beans and 1 level tbsp of lurpak lighter (1.5) (GREEN)

L = Sw chips with peppers mushrooms mixed together then mozerella (Hexa) on top with mushy peas (GREEN)

D = Iceland bbq chicken chunk (2.5) with lettuce tomato cucumber spring onions with 2 level tbsp of hellmans light mayo (4)(RED)

Snacks = Pear, melon and hifi bar (HexB)

Syns = 8 atm might add velvet later see if got enough room left in belly first lol

Hope this is okies, i know no vegs but got loads of salad stuff going on today :D

I am on a Red day....

So it's eggs for brekkie, cottage cheese for lunch and salmon and prawn salad for dinner, with fruit in between.

Not very exciting I'm afraid, but it's what I am enjoying at the moment.

Your day's menu seems OK to me but I don't do Mix2Max, but I'm sure someone will be along who does.

Have a good day. X

Red day for me too so having a BQQ for tonight's dinner, currently eating cherry tomatos (which is my breakfast) and will have a chicken sandwich at lunch :)
Trying not to buy any more food as we are away on holiday on sunday 26th so no point in doing a massive shop, just eating what we have left now.

i have had fruit and yog for breakfast
sw quiche and beans for dinner
and unfortunately thats it cos im at work 2 till 10 and we dont get any proper breaks xxxx

I am on a red day as I am off to a BBQ tonight so:

Weetabix for breakfast
Scan Bran with toms & Laughing Cow light for lunch
BBQ:
S.W. Sticky Chilli Chicken
Turkey & pork mince burgers
Steak
Salad

Change of plan, im eating fook all until tonight BBQ at my sisters.

Planned to have cereal for breakfast....not got any.

Planned to have chicken sandwich for lunch....bread has gone furey and gave the cat the chicken as she was unwell.

Im a little annoyed and hungry now! Seriously, got nothing to eat :(
*drinks water*

Red day for me!

B: 2 slices toast (B), marmite, ham, & 2 fried eggs; coffee (A)

S: apple & grapes

L: all day breakfast quiche

S: more fruit of some sort and the leftover slice of bread with jam possibly (1 syn)

D: shepherd's pie with pork mince topped with squash & swede mash with cheese on top (A) served with sprouts

After dinner delights: bag of Ryvita minis (B); strawbs & raspberries with fromage frais & options (2 syns); homemade lemon muffin (2)

well I've already used all my syns and maybe more on a wetherspoons breakfast...i'm on a red day so on top of that i'm having gammon,pineapple, jacket potato (HEXB) and veggies for dinner and have already munched a banana and 2 nectarines...

Im doing extra easy and had bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomato for breakfast.
I was having a cheese sandwich and salad for lunch but Ive not got it yet
Tea will be stir fry with new potatos after and menu mix up

I do Extra Easy :-

Breakfast - Mullerlight with strawberries, banana and raspberries

Lunch - Chicken salad with some boiled eggs.

Dinner - Bar B Q - M&S Garlic & Coriander chicken (1 syn), local butcher SW sausages x 2 (1 syn), baked potato

HEA - Milk
HEB - 2 Alpen light bars
Syns - Currently 2 but will probably have Velvet Crunch or Fudge later and a vodka and SL tonic

Green day for me

Breakfast was poached egg and beans on toast (HEB)
Lunch was a mugshot
Dinner is probably going to be quorn moussaka and I am thinking of making the strawberry pavlova from the last magazine.

Snacks, if I have any, will be yoghurt, or fruit, or cottage cheese.

I am on EE, as usual.

Breakfast - Muller light and 1 HiFi Bar (Hexb)
Snack - Muller light
Lunch - Omelette with tomato and spring onion
Snack - 1 shape yohurt and melon

For Dinner I shall be making:
Lamb steaks fried in Fry Light
Aubergine stuffed with cous cous, mushroom and spring onions, topped with grated cheddar (Hexa)
Lots of broccoli and mini sprouts and a jacket potato.

No syns so far - my syns may probably all be used for my brandy and diet cokes, as usual!

Well, I'm not on SW, but I think I've kind of been doing my own version of it without realising - lots of free foods and my own style of syns! I'm currently upping my cal total a bit in preparation for maintenance. Today's bellytastic yumminess:

Breakfast- 2 weetabix, 200ml skimmed milk (+100ml water), 3 canderel. One large banana and 4 apricots.

Lunch - portion of homemade shepherds' pie with a quarter of a leftover roasted butternut squash, 200g mini plum tomatoes, some pickled baby beetroot, and a baby gem lettuce.

Mid-afternoon munchies- 300g raspberries, 150g blackberries, a pint of Hartley's sugarfree orange jelly, a peach.

Late dinner - sweet chilli prawns with noodles, 500g broccoli, 100g spring onions, 1 red bell pepper, a pack of spinach.

Treats and randoms -2 mugs of Options 'outrageous orange' hot choc, 2 Alpen light choc fudge cereal bars, slice of fresh pineapple, 1 mini choc Twister.

I'm a compulsive nibbler-grazer!

Back