what yours.........

i love savoury things, or anything savoury from Greggs. i also like cheese, sound a bit like Wallace dont i.

bread and chocolate (but not together)

Chocolate and crisps is my downfall x

White bread sandwiches, not that I have many but there is something comforting about a doorstep sandwich with ham, cheese and tomato.

Apart from that I do give in to a chinese or indian from time to time!

Each week it seems to be something different. Last week it was Kebab and chips and biscuits. The week before an easter egg and week before that a Chinese :(

Mine would have to be sweet things - chocolate, sweets, biscuits...i just do NOT have an off switch when it comes to these things..it's the whole packet or none for me lol.
I'm also partial to take-aways when i am tired/down or just being damn right lazy!

I used to be savory things - especially salt and vinegar crisps, but it seems that has swung to maryland choc chip cookies at the moment!! :doh:
Still, i've been 'clean' for 2 wks now...

I am constantly followed around by a Double Decker that keeps shouting my name, its there morning noon and night. I fright it off with a huge plate of SW chips and beans.

everything!!!! all of it biscuits cheese crisps bread vegetables i cannot stop eating which is why i am a 14 and not a 10.

I seem to be having a lot of downfalls lately. Eating out is a biggie, bank holidays, weekends, also chocolate (especially when its totm) and wine. I'm more likely to 'fall' if I go too long without food and get too hungry. I think I need to sort my head out a bit and give myself a good talking to.

Oh yes, totally agree with the one about getting too hungry - I grab anything in sight then, too many cereal bars have fallen foul of the being hungry thing!!! We should never allow ourselves to get too hungry but often do! :-(

Crusty white bread - I HAVE to go to the bread counter and drink in the smell, just can't stop myself! Hubby always asks why I torture myself like this...

^ oh god I love fresh crusty bread especially if you catch it in the supermarket when it is still warm *drools*

My worst downfall in all honesty though is alcohol - after a few drinks I will eat more or I will eat too much the next day due to a hangover.

Back