whatever I'm doing

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
I'm doing it right - I lost a pound this week :) now on I think its my 4th week of maintenance and I'm a pound under goal :) and still the same inches :) :)

I'm very obsessive with food and if I have a bad day the next day I have a good day but I seem to of cracked it :) I'm so happy that Cambridge really has sorted my food issues. I really do think about what I eat now and I eat what I want in moderation.

Sorry for the self induldgent post but just wanted to share how happy I feel :) :) x:D:D

Well done, I am having a pant's day and to be honest clicked on your post by accident but you have inspired me and made a little bit of my self doubt go away so thank you :)

thanks hun, we've all been in that frame of mind trust me - you can do it ! self belief is all it takes and trust me the benefits far outweigh the taste of the food x

MM - it's nice to see someone who has reached goal and is maintaining, a big well done from me for all your success, may it long continue :)

thanks chick, I have shocked myself tbh. Its quite funny as people are constantly asking me "have you put it back on yet" I'm like "does it look like it" lol xx people do expect it to all go back on x so :p to those people :D

thanks chick, I have shocked myself tbh. Its quite funny as people are constantly asking me "have you put it back on yet" I'm like "does it look like it" lol xx people do expect it to all go back on x so :p to those people :D

I don't know why people are so negative these days, why they can't just be happy for the new you is beyond me but you go and prove them all wrong, that will put a massive smile on your face and a big middle finger to all the doubters, well done!! x

I don't know why people are so negative these days, why they can't just be happy for the new you is beyond me but you go and prove them all wrong, that will put a massive smile on your face and a big middle finger to all the doubters, well done!! x
jealousy usually chick - cos they have probably failed before - its usually the bigger ladies that you get the negativity from as awful as it sounds. Saying that I have got 5 friends doing CD now so its great that my journey has inspired them to do it :)

Well done, Hon! You're definitely an inspiration. Have a great day. x:)

you are amazing hun and I sure hope I do as well as you when i finally get there ... if you get a chance maybe you could post a food diary for a week or 2 so i can have a nosy and get some tips and inspiration ??? I think I am self sabotaging as I am terrified of getting to goal and loosing the control that CD gives me :(

well done
you are an inspiration to all those who are worried about the after effects!!!!!
really you inspire us all!

you are amazing hun and I sure hope I do as well as you when i finally get there ... if you get a chance maybe you could post a food diary for a week or 2 so i can have a nosy and get some tips and inspiration ??? I think I am self sabotaging as I am terrified of getting to goal and loosing the control that CD gives me :(

you really don't wanna see it hun lol

No seriously I eat normally but in moderation - I have chocolate and biccies still but I eat a lot of veg, salad, stir frys - if I have a bad day I have two good days, and it seems to be working - I try to keep low carb and avoid bread as much as possible. My metabolism seems to of changed completely and it seems to take me a hell of a lot to put even a pound on now. I'm sure its working through the steps that does it hun xx you will be fine I know you will. You won't want to binge as such cos you are allowed the food - just don't stop yourself having something if you fancy it otherwise you'll want it more and more xx and try to keep drinking the water, thats my biggest tip on maintenance cos its so easy to stop xxx

Back