What's everyone's favourite low-syn treats?

Maximus

Gold Member
By treats I mean thinks eaten alone and not part of a dish or ingredient. For example, my favourites (all under 6 syns) are Walker light crisps, 28g Cornflakes and two-fingered Kit Kat. I'm trying to build up a few more for the odd treat as quite often I have sufficient syns left over and looking for ideas really:p

Preferably just grab-and-run type things lol.

Steve

My fav grab-n-go are any flavour of the Weetabix Oaty Bars, Kellogs Fibre Plus Bars, Kit Kat or Coco Rocks.

Small 30g packets of salted peanuts 8.5 syns

Ryvita minis 5 syns with some cheese spread from HEA

Fibre plus bars 5.5 syns for the milk choc one, 6 syns for the dark choc one

Special K mini breaks 5 syns (I love the lemon ones)

Alpen lights 3 syns each

I've just stocked up on some Kit Kats - normal and orange - and also some Mikado chocolate biscuit stick things, which are 0.5 syns each. They are not that filling, but it helps that you can have several!

I also love Walkers Lights and the mini Curly Wurly's (half the size of the usual ones). I tend to freeze them, then it takes longer to eat them.

I'm a real sweet tooth and I tend to go for an options or highlights hot choc 2 syns, dairy milk little bars 5.5 syns or curly wurlys 6 syns. I freeze mine too and they last much longer! :)

I've just stocked up on some Kit Kats - normal and orange - and also some Mikado chocolate biscuit stick things, which are 0.5 syns each. They are not that filling, but it helps that you can have several!

I also love Walkers Lights and the mini Curly Wurly's (half the size of the usual ones). I tend to freeze them, then it takes longer to eat them.

This made me laugh - excellent tip lol!

You know I've never tried or even fancied a cereal bar/fibre bar before. Wonder if I'm missing out? - have to try one from group this week.

i tried one of those weetabix oaty bars today, not normally a fan of grain bars especially those with fruit bits in but realy enjoyed it, think they are about 3.5 syns but can also be used as a HEb which is fab for me as i tend not to use mine as i dont like much from the options but may try others and use them as breakfast and normally i dont eat that either for one reason or another lol x

Back